AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE, OI OI OI

edited December 1969 in Youth Corner
Hey every1, I was just curious how many Australian's use this website. If u could, would u say what church u go to. BTW we did awesome in the commonwealth games. AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE OI OI OI. hahahah yeh sooo cya. btw i go to St. George Church. soo yeh thanks. biii
(hahaha this is what happens when i get a bored moment, i start doing random things hahahah) well cya

Comments

• Australians all let us rejoice :D Lol yes indeed, we RULED the Commonwealth Games as usual, there was no competition really.

I go to Archangel Michael & St. Bishoy's Church out west - you probably know my cousins, they go to St. George too.
  • National pride here I come! Aussie at heart. St. Marys church in melbourne, the best church in the whole wide world!
  • My friend's grandfather is a priest at an Australian church...but I don't know his name, or which church it is.
  • [quote author=George_Mina_Awad link=topic=9882.msg121136#msg121136 date=1287701575]
    My friend's grandfather is a priest at an Australian church...but I don't know his name, or which church it is.

That comment made me LOL so hard
  • I know Bp Suriel.  Does that count?  I also put shrimp on the barbie.  I have as part of my repertoire an Ausie accent.

I also saw Graeme Lloyd pitch for the New York Yankees.

Alas, I lack an Australian passport.

I have never visited Australia, because it is so far from where I live.  I do not think I have the strength to flap my arms and fly there some time.
  • And finally, my tita's sister is a professor in Australia.

We all have Australian pride :)

Btw I had to google what shrimp on the barbie meant. I really thought you put shrimp on your barbie dolls. Leave me alone.
  • Ilovestmark,
    THAT doesn't count, you need to be Australian born like me or a citizen!

TTL,
    That's funny!

Tim Tam, vegemite, four n twenty lies, lamingtions etc these are australian staples! Yum!
  • MMMMMMMMM (homer drool){hahahah} all of the amazing Aussie treats, but u cant forget the great good old barbie (not the one that u thought TITL) hahahaha. then cant get any yummier. Feel jelous everyone else from America, Canada, Britain etc. we have some of the greatest food on our side of the world hahahah. and i am soo happy i live here (even if i live in an apartment and cannot put a barbie inside there). yeh thats pretty sad tho if these are the only Australians on the site, or maybe there are many more that havent seen this post. I just love australia. yeh so  cya
  • [quote author=I belong to Jesus link=topic=9882.msg121150#msg121150 date=1287733808]
    MMMMMMMMM (homer drool){hahahah} all of the amazing Aussie treats, but u cant forget the great good old barbie (not the one that u thought TITL) hahahaha. then cant get any yummier. Feel jelous everyone else from America, Canada, Britain etc. we have some of the greatest food on our side of the world hahahah. and i am soo happy i live here (even if i live in an apartment and cannot put a barbie inside there). yeh thats pretty sad tho if these are the only Australians on the site, or maybe there are many more that havent seen this post. I just love australia. yeh so  cya

cya
  • I belong to Jesus,
    Of course AUSTRALIA RoCKS! Its the best country, continnent, is lad on planet earth! Seriously if you have visited this fantablous place then ur not enjoying life to the fullest! If you come you wont want to leave, that's for sure! I agree to I belong to Jesus and I'm adding my voice to this wonderful place that I live in. yes, I've been around the world Several times and nothing beats the land down under! :D ;D
  • How can it be a continent when it is an island?

I think, like Pluto having been removed as a planet-label, Australia should be removed as a continent.
  • I'm going to kindly send you a voucher for history and geography tuition by an Australian predecessor!  ;D
  • ST. MARK's CATHEDRAL, ARNCLIFFE, SYDNEY AUSTRALIA IS THE BEST AND ONLY COPTIC ORTHODOX CHURCH!  ;)
  • [quote author=Mikhail™ link=topic=9882.msg121724#msg121724 date=1288796318]
    ST. MARK's CATHEDRAL, ARNCLIFFE, SYDNEY AUSTRALIA IS THE BEST AND ONLY COPTIC ORTHODOX CHURCH!  ;)

lol also the most humble  :P
  • how could u ilovesaintmark say that australia should be removed from its contenentcy, u should be ashamed (not to mention all the geography book publishers would be really angry with u for making them republish)hahah. yeh but still, WOOOHOOOO go Sydney. I love it. It the best. CYA
  • Melbourne rocks!
  • St Mary & St MIna Cathedrall!!!! Sydney
  • [quote author=ilovesaintmark link=topic=9882.msg121165#msg121165 date=1287757309]
    How can it be a continent when it is an island?

I think, like Pluto having been removed as a planet-label, Australia should be removed as a continent.

This made me laugh  ;D
  • [quote author=ilovesaintmark link=topic=9882.msg121165#msg121165 date=1287757309]
    How can it be a continent when it is an island?

I know it seems like an island, but it takes 5 HOURS by plane to across Oz land.
  • Is that on a paper airplane or a glider plane?
  • LOL... but i have to admit it does seem like an island (but a BIG ISLAND), because it is so isolated from everything else. The closest country to it is 7 hours- by plane
  • [quote author=ilovesaintmark link=topic=9882.msg123824#msg123824 date=1291733547]
    Is that on a paper airplane or a glider plane?

Ahahaha you are the man.

Although I can't say enough about what an injustice it is that Pluto is no longer a planet.
  • Jimmy,

Yea.  Pluto may no longer be a planet  but it is still a Disney dog.

I belong to Jesus,

That's quite a long link.  Did you type all of that?  The link is bigger than the wings on that plane in the picture, and it's not even bent like the wings.

In the USA we have planes with straight wings that fly more than the length of the link.

[You know I'm just busting you.]  I happen to like Australia, a lot.
  • ilovesaintmark is so funny!!

and it's not even bent like the wings.

I read "bent" and immediately pictured this:  http://chemlab.truman.edu/CHEM131Labs/MM1Files/Bent.gif

Why do I related everything in life to Chemistry! I need to see a psychologist.. where's Super Bishoy?
  • H[sub]2[/sub])O

There's a lot of that around Australia.  It is an island.

I can't get rid of that symbol in the H2O.  I do not wish to be chemically incorrect.  It's okay for me to be politically incorrect.  I strive for that banner.
  • I'm from Australia, Sydney!!! =)

Archangel Michael & St Bishoy Church!

[quote author=servant33 link=topic=9882.msg121725#msg121725 date=1288797015]
    [quote author=Mikhail™ link=topic=9882.msg121724#msg121724 date=1288796318]
    ST. MARK's CATHEDRAL, ARNCLIFFE, SYDNEY AUSTRALIA IS THE BEST AND ONLY COPTIC ORTHODOX CHURCH!  ;)

LOL VERY HUMBLE....... INDEED

PS: Hi Epshoic Nai Nan =)
  • [quote author=billious link=topic=9882.msg124014#msg124014 date=1291847831]
    I'm from Australia, Sydney!!! =)

Archangel Michael & St Bishoy Church!

[quote author=servant33 link=topic=9882.msg121725#msg121725 date=1288797015]
    [quote author=Mikhail™ link=topic=9882.msg121724#msg121724 date=1288796318]

LOL VERY HUMBLE....... INDEED

PS: Hi Epshoic Nai Nan =)

Hi Bill! lol

Of course, everybody knows St. Marks is the best.. that's why you're always there.... :P
  • Most of my family lives in Australia, does anyone here live in Melbourne?
  • [quote author=ilovesaintmark link=topic=9882.msg123824#msg123824 date=1291733547]
    Is that on a paper airplane or a glider plane?

Lets be a little respectful now, she obviously meant air-hogs, duhh :P