How to reduce and abolish laziness

edited December 1969 in Youth Corner
Hey out there, I was thinking about how I was becoming slowly more and more lazy in my everyday life. I remember being told that laziness was the way of the devil, and so this is my question. what is the best way to reduce or totally get rid of laziness. Like also what are some things I could that need no laziness involved that will help me be less lazy. thanks cya

Comments

• Simple:

Start cleaning from the attic and work your way to the basement; both figuratively and absolutely.

The question is:  Does one want to abandon laziness?
  • [quote author=ilovesaintmark link=topic=9928.msg121567#msg121567 date=1288430841]
    Simple:

Start cleaning from the attic and work your way to the basement; both figuratively and absolutely.

The question is:  Does one want to abandon laziness?

The question is: What is Laziness?

Am I lazy when I don't help an elder woman cross the street because I am about to miss my flight?
    Am I lazy when I don't get up and do my daily duties because of a small sickness?
    Am I lazy when I decide to postpone studying because I already remember and know everything for the exam or test?

What is laziness? I try my best not to be lazy and I can be very reliable, but am I lazy when I don't know it?