What should i do?

edited June 2010 in Personal Issues
i helped someone to sign up on facebook and now he is using it in wrong way? i only thing i did i just deleted him of my list because of the bad things which hes sharing and bad friends
what should i do? 

Comments

• [quote author=Sinner_91 link=topic=9362.msg115527#msg115527 date=1276566890]
    i helped someone to sing up on facebook and now he is using it in wrong way? i only thing i did i just deleted him of my list because of the bad things which hes sharing and bad friends
    what should i do? 

You helped him to sing? I don't understand what you are saying, but either way u should just ignore this person. If you think you r strong enough spiritually you can try to talk him out of it, but the best thing to do is to stay away from such influences.
  • i`m sorry i mean sign up.
    remember me in ur prayers 
  • Oh, sign up, ok, well it's still the same advice, just stay away from these kinds of people, or if you think you are strong enough spiritually and his ways will not influence you try to talk to him about not doing it anymore. Just curious, is he putting bad pictures? That's the worst it gets, please don't fall like most teens now a days on facebook. Try your hardest to stay away from these people.
  • Try to talk with him =]
    Tell him all your feelings...
    you can say that u made a mistake of signing him up & now he is sinning..
    he will understand
  • MAY GOD BE WITH YOU