HOW DO I DOWNLOAD SONGS/HYMNS TO MY CELL PHONE

edited December 1969 in Technical Topics
I NEED HELP KNOWING HOW TO DOWNLOAD SONGS/HYMNS ONTO MY CELL PHONE ???

Comments

• wat kinda phone u got there
  • I actually download them on my PC and with a USB I transfer them to my cell phone.
  • i know with verizon phones, you can download them to your computer and attach them into an email and in the To box, you put "[email protected]" (everything before @ is your phone number). then you save it as a sound.
  • You just nee to email the song in your cell phone. I've tried it before and it works really great. I can download song in my phone by that process.SEO Services
  • wow
    u guys are genious
    i love this THANKS SO MUCH
  • [quote author=geomike link=topic=8525.msg110891#msg110891 date=1266468676]
    wow
    u guys are genious
    i love this THANKS SO MUCH

Can someone tell me how to download hymens into my IPHONE
  • you don't have to do it from the iphone just do it on itunes

step 1: download your hymn or song from tasbeha.org on you computer
    step 2: connect your iphone to the computer
    step 3: drag the mp3 file(which is your hymn) and place it in the music section on itunes
    step 4: sync your iphone

And there you go, u should have it now

Hope it worked God bless
  • It takes time when you download songs in your cellphone. I suggest, try to download first in your personal computer instead of using your cellphone directly. You can transfer the songs that had been downloaded through flask drive or you can make use of your memory card using your card reader.

• [quote author=Markjupiter link=topic=8525.msg121519#msg121519 date=1288335005]
    It takes time when you download songs in your cellphone. I suggest to you to make your download in pc instead of using your phone. You can transfer the download songs via usb cable or if you are using memory card, you can use card reader for transferring from PC to your cellphone.

Thanks for your tip here sire..  ;D