Need Help Please

edited December 1969 in Faith Issues
The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• Well I don't know if many will agree with me or not, but Don't approach your PRIEST first, and then have him approach you parents.  Sometimes people, when they're rebelling against certain things, will respond to family advice negatively.
    Of course deep prayer and/or fasting is needed.  Do your part and put your faith in God, and he will take care of the rest.
  • If I were you, I would choose brother 2 brother talk. BUT I would pray before I talk, be very patient when talking, ignore negative comments from his side and get over right away, show LOVE & CARE, and above all pray for him especially when I’m taking communion.

May God glorify His holy name with both of you.

• i agree with the above, and when you approach him, don't think of his sins, instead think of your own and the forgiveness you have from your repentance and confession. that way you will be encouraging and also humble.
    if you are a true friend to him and also pious in your prayer and Bible reading, he will associate Bible reading with his nice brother/friend and it will become more interesting to him.
    may God grant us all mercy, we who are sinners
  • i just realized my post made no sense, what i meant to say is Don't approach your Parent's right away, ask your priest first.
  • did you finish working on your heart?! are you fully with God to seek your brother's salvation?

finish your work on Jerusalem before you approach Judea!