Art help for Aghapy

edited December 1969 in Random Issues
In the name of our ever glorified God...
my brothers and sisters,

through God's grace and love, God agreed that some of my children stories be made into a cartoon, and be showed on Aghapy tv. the thing is I am an artist, but its a lot of work for one person to do themselves (especially with school and work)... thus why I come to all of your aid, I invite any artist to help me, it will be a cartoon about twenty to thirty minutes! I have spoken to anba Botros, and I want to give him a finished show, so if you may help I would appreciate it a LOT!!!!

remember its a service for our God Almighty! for the best way to communicate its a plus if you live in America or Canada, a greater plus if you live in a America though... but if you will have a way to send me a finished product then anywhere in the world would work!

so any takers to help?!

nakhod el baraka... neshkor Allah!

Comments

• hey, well i'm good with animations, fonts, etc. but everything on the computer

so idk-like do you want me to actually draw because i can't

like i said, anything on the computer i would be willing to help starting like the 24th (when i finish school)
  • LOL... wow every one dont jump all at once...

as I think this is your message that not many artists are present I am drawing the pictures... and I hope anyone that knows how to work on adobe photoshop or such programs can you please step up... again everyone I know how to do all this... but its TOO much work for one person... so if you can help its a great service... and a GREAT help... believe me I wont ask you to give me your life...

so please help!!!

nakhod el baraka... neshkor Allah!
  • Sorry SuperMan, been out on Artists hiatus 8). I'll help in any way I can. What are we drawing?
    Your sister in CHRIST,
    elsi
  • blessed be the name of the Lord!

the door is still open... so don't forget about this lol
  • Hey Superman

I am good with Adobe Photoshop and such programs, if I can be of any help let me know!