the steps of prayer

·   Prayer is a situation that you are in the divine presence.
·   Before God, one forgets everything and nothing remains in his mind except God alone. Everything diminishes beside him. So prayer is a statement of love that we express in words.
Exercises in prayer:
1.   Train yourself to extend the time you spend in the presence of God (psalm119: 97) Do not make this time at the end of your busy schedule but on the top of it.
2.   Train yourself to get up early and start the day with prayer
- You will be alone with God, with no obstacle and God will be the first one you will talk to in your day and you will take a blessing for the whole day.
3.   Give more care to the “hour prayer” from the agypia:
4.   Train yourself to pray the short prayer, “ my lord Jesus Christ have mercy on me “, or “ make haste, o God, to deliver me; make haste to help me.”
5.   Train yourself to pray for other
6.   Train yourself to bring God into each topic and each problem.
7.   Train yourself on personal prayers; the prayer in which you talk openly to God and reveal all that in your heart. There is nothing wrong in saying to Him, “Lord, I love You, but I feel that I love other matters in the world which hinder me from You. Whenever I try to remove them from my heart, I find myself weak before You. I know that whoever wants to be a friend of the world makes himself an enemy of You. Therefore, grant me, Lord to love You with the perfect love. Save me from any love that is against Your love.
8. if you haven’t reached yet the pure prayer, do not stop praying for this reason .

Comments

• in the name of the father and of the son and of the holy sprit one God amen
    can u send constractive writings like the steps of prayer to my e mail, my email is [email protected]
    thank u
    yours dawit
  • :)hay
    top stuff Youstina!!!

keep sending us blessings

God Bless and pray for me
  • Is it personal experience, Or book u read before.
    It is nice anyway ,I liked it i'm going to try to practice on these steps.
  • Kindly, read the attachment and remember me in your prayer.