Can I watch Aghapy TV online?

edited December 1969 in Random Issues
Is there any coptic network I can watch online? I want to the aghapy tv live broadcasts and for someone reason it doesn't work. Anyone know why or if i can watch aghapy online?

Comments

• It's working OK for me here in the UK, although I can't understand Arabic. I wish they had subtitles!!

Father Peter
  • Whats the website to watch it? And do you need certain software or to set up your computer a certain way?
  • Just google Aghapy

The video streamed on its own for me and didn't need any plug ins or anything.

Father Peter
  • I thought they were gonna stop the live stream after they moved to dish network??
  • they just recently did... its channel 775!
  • if you really want to watch this tv channel online then i think you can try this site to watch TV Online here you can search this tv channel live streaming.
  • [quote author=Father Peter link=topic=7858.msg102010#msg102010 date=1240251456]
    It's working OK for me here in the UK, although I can't understand Arabic. I wish they had subtitles!!

Father Peter

I'll teach you arabic Fr. Peter, and with very cheap rates too.
  • Lol! If I could spend a couple of weeks with you I'd happily do an intensive Arabic course.

This year I am organising a Coptic Language School in September. Next year I might organise an Armenian Language School. I do love language. When things are a bit better straightened out for me, as God wills, then I will have to have some Arabic lessons.

Father Peter
  • Fr Peter,
    If you do an Armenian Language school, give us ample notice. I will do my best to come, if you can find me a place to stay.
    George
  • Will do. I'd like to be able to pick up some Armenian. A couple of years ago I organised an intensive Syriac course, and this year's Coptic course is about to be launched, so I am confident that I could organise an Armenian course next year. Maybe Ge'ez the year after!
  • Remnkemi, I have a lecturer ready for next year so there will be an Armenian Language Summer School, God willing, in 2012.