Please Help

A friend of mine has been sick for several years and they know they're going to die soon. They know that this is a result of se7r. They are not Christian but I need to help them anyway, can someone please tell me some prayers for healing for others or keep my friend in their prayers? Thank you all so much.

Comments

• May the Lord have mercy on your friend.

Peter
  • May the Lord have mercy on them...

I suggest you contact a priest who has some knowledge of se7r and 3amal and things like that, maybe he'll know more...

But in any case God hears the cries of His children and sees their suffering and never leave them...
  • yeah, God is more powerful and cares for every single person on the planet. we will pray.
  • What is se7r and 3amal?

Peter
  • Se7r is like evil sourcery, 3amal i wouldnt know either. But I had no clue that se7r was still being practised nowadays, may God have mercy upon us all.
  • Unfortunately it is being practiced still. :( I was affected by it, and another friend of mine got a "lump" which turned out to be cancer, they said it was se7r and after she removed it they prayed on her and she is fine now and hasn't been sick since. It's so very unfortunate and very scary. May God be with us all.
  • some people do it in uk too. i have seen lots of stuff which is not too pleasant, but it should not make you too afraid.
    romans 8:28
    i know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him and are called acording to his purpose
    romans 8:38
    i am convinced that neither death nor life nor angels nor demons... nor any other powers... shall separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord.
    what u should do:
    live a holy life as much as possible
    forgive those who hurt you
    confess your sins and turn away from them and believe in the salvation that comes only through the death and mighty resurrection of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ
    turn away from rebellion and submit to the authority of your spiritual leaders
    pray, asking for God's will and not yours, and the evil cannot touch your spritual life with Jesus Christ.
    remeber Jesus was ASLEEP in the boat in the storm! (matthew 8:24) ok, so maybe i can't be quite as chilled out as that in the middle of the spiritual battle, but i can follow His example by trusting in God and not relying on my own understanding. (proverbs 3:5-6)

this is not just some nice theory from a book, this is my current experience, i see God's mercy again and again, despite the attempts at evil by some of those around me.
    btw a great thing to do when u r stressed or worried about evil is to pray the agpeya. this was excellent advice given to me by my f.o.c.
  • Great words mabsoota!!! Does anyone know what 3amal is?
  • [quote author=Hos Erof link=topic=7558.msg99550#msg99550 date=1232493880]
    Does anyone know what 3amal is?

I think, and this is not my area of expertise, but it's when someone 'curses' someone, as in put a magic spell on them, or curse them...
    In Arabic they say 'da ma3mollo 3amal'