FINALS!! :(

edited December 1969 in Prayer Requests
i have finals on 1/21 and 1/22 and im really worried because i ahve never ahd finals before. Please, remember me in your prayers.

Comments

• May God be with u!! ur in my prayers!!
  • God bless u actaully pray for me also i ahev finals the next twoo weeks

Ur in my prayers=)

+mahraeel+
  • Prayers Before Any Task

Lord Jesus Christ, my God, You have said, "Apart from me You can do nothing." In faith I embrace Your words, Lord, and I entreat Your goodness. Help me to carry out the work I am about to begin, and to bring it to completion. To You I give glory, Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Amen.

Almighty God, our Help and Refuge, who knows that we can do nothing right without Your guidance and help; direct me by Your wisdom and power, that I may accomplish this task and, whatever I do according to Your divine will, so that it may be beneficial to me and others and to the glory of Your holy Name. Amen.

My Lord and Savior, You became man and labored with Your hands until the time of Your ministry. Bless me as I begin this work. Help me to bring it to completion. Lord, enlighten my mind and strengthen my body, that I may accomplish my task according to Your will. Guide me to bring about works of goodness to Your service and glory. Amen.

Prayers for Study

Prayer of a Student

Christ my Lord, the Giver of light and wisdom, who opened the eyes of the blind man and transformed the fishermen into wise heralds and teachers of the gospel through the coming of the Holy Spirit, shine also in my mind the light of the grace of the Holy Spirit. Grant me discernment, understanding and wisdom in learning. Enable me to complete my assignments and to abound in every good work, for to You I give honor and glory. Amen.

Prayers Before Study

Most blessed Lord, send the grace of Your Holy Spirit on me to strengthen me that I may learn well the subject I am about to study and by it become a better person for Your glory, the comfort of my family and the benefit of Your Church and our Nation. Amen

Christ, the true light, who enlightens and sanctifies every person coming into the world, let the light of Your countenance shine upon me (us) that I (we) may see Your unapproachable light; and guide my (our) steps in the way of Your commandments, through the intercessions of Your all-holy Mother and of all the Saints. Amen.

Prayer for the Acceptance of God's Will

Lord, I do not know what to ask of You. You alone know my true needs. You love me more than I know how to love. Help me to see clearly my real needs which I do not see. I open my heart to You. Visit and help me, for Your Great Mercy's sake. Examine and reveal to me my faults and sins. I put all my trust in You. I have no other desire than to fulfill Your will. Teach me how to pray. Pray in me. Amen.

Acknowledgements
    This Internet edition of the Orthodox Prayer Book was compiled for Transfiguration Greek Orthodox Church, Lowell, Massachusetts by Father Peter Gregory.

Although some prayers included on this page are original, credit and acknowledgement must be given to the following sources- Daily Prayers for Orthodox Christians (Holy Cross Orthodox Press); The Divine Liturgy of St. John Chrysostom (Holy Cross Orthodox Press); My Orthodox Prayer Book (Archdiocese Department of Religious Education); Mikron Efhologion (Holy Cross Orthodox Press); A Pocket Prayer Book for Orthodox Christians (The Syrian Antiochian Orthodox Archdiocese); Prayers for Eastern Orthodox Christians During Hospital Stay (Rev. Nicholas G. Paleologos); Prayers for Orthodox Christians (Rev. Alexander Leondis).

The prayers on this Web Page were drawn together from various sources as a fountain of inspiration for the faithful of Lowell and the Internet Community. This Web Page was prepared in love to be distributed free of charge, so that all may benefit from the Divine proceeds that come from a devoted prayer life.

My sincere gratitude to all who "fight the good fight" for the benefit of Transfiguration Greek Orthodox Church- the Youth of Transfiguration, the Parish Council and all our parishioners. This Web Page is humbly offered as an encouragement and guide to our Orthodox Christians to pray and grow in prayer and to continue, in earnest, the work of our Lord.
    -Fr. Peter Gregory, January, 1995

God bless,
    rpm
  • God bless you and your efforts.

rpm- I found it funny that we use the same prayers :) God bless.