please pray

edited December 1969 in Prayer Requests
there are two things i really need you all to pray about

1.) a coptic family got into a terrible car accident a little bit before Thanksgiving and their son past away but their daughter is in acoma..please pray for them.

2.) i am going out of town in a little over a week. I am going on an airplane and i am scared out of my mind. Please PLEASE pray for me and my family's safety to and from our destination. For some reason we have all had this bad feeling..(me, my dad and my brother) but we are still going. Please please pray for our safety...

Comments

• God be with you.
  • May the Lord be with you and bless you and give you His peace

Remember nothing can happen to you unless the Lord has allowed it, and He wouldn't allow anything to happen to you unless it was for your benefit, so just surrender everything to God and don't worry about anything

May the Lord also show Himself to that family in the midst of their troubles and give them comfort and strenth to bear their cross and realize that their son is in a better place now..

God bless you
    Please pray for my weakness
  • [quote author=ibelieve link=topic=7437.msg98227#msg98227 date=1229051151]
    there are two things i really need you all to pray about

1.) a coptic family got into a terrible car accident a little bit before Thanksgiving and their son past away but their daughter is in acoma..please pray for them.

2.) i am going out of town in a little over a week. I am going on an airplane and i am scared out of my mind. Please PLEASE pray for me and my family's safety to and from our destination. For some reason we have all had this bad feeling..(me, my dad and my brother) but we are still going. Please please pray for our safety...

ibelieve,

I will keep these two in my prayers. I get scared when I fly on a plane too. Is it your first time on a plane? Take an agbeya with you, I always read through it when the plane is taking off and landing. I also try to recite some prayers/psalms from memory during the flight if I can. You will feel a lot better and you will not have to worry :)
  • Your in my prayers!!! GBU!!!
  • No..i have flown on an airplane before..but i do not like it at all! ha. The agepaya idea is wonderful i will definately do that..thankyou all so much :)
  • Prayy right as the plane begins to move. Then go to sleep for the journey. That's what i did...
  • Through the Grace of our savior the family gained a saint... for the child died on St. Mina's feast, had just taken communion... (serving by my side inside the altar) and was ready to go... he left on his 10th birthday, to celebrate it with the saints! we should be happy

the sister is going to be okay by the grace of God... please pray for the mom, she's not doing so great, for the parting of her son, and the critical case of her daughter...

I too am going on a plane in two days... dont worry too much... you are in God's hand!

akhadna el baraka... neshkor Allah!
  • May God bless his soul... :'( And God be with them...
  • [quote author=ibelieve link=topic=7437.msg98656#msg98656 date=1229869850]
    No..i have flown on an airplane before..but i do not like it at all! ha. The agepaya idea is wonderful i will definately do that..thankyou all so much :)

Good luck to you and your family in your journey  :D