PLEASE PLEASE, PRAY DILLIGENTLY FOR ME

edited December 1969 in Prayer Requests
I have reason to believe that I may have a disease that will give me a life of extreme pain for the rest of my life. I am going to see the doctor this week to find out for sure. This is very serious. I beg you to please pray for me that God may perhaps take away such sufferings from me. Thank you.

Comments

• neshkor allah! always thank God... at all times, for He does what is right for you... may God's name be blessed through this!

nakhod el baraka for praying for you... thank God for that!
  • May God be with You.  You are in my Prayers=)

+mahraeel+
  • May God bless you!!! ur in my prayers!!!
  • May the Lord bless you and give you strengh with the prayers of His mother, St Mary, Pope Kyrillos, Marmina and all His saints..
  • Im praying for you.

God Bless you
  • "Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance" (James 1:2).

From my experience, those who have pain and suffering are wonderful people. May God give you the strength!
  • Thanks for your prayers guys. I went to the doctor and he told me that I will not have that painful life long condition.

"All the inhabitants of Canaan will melt away, fear and dread will fall on them."
  • All things work together for those who love God.
  • May the blessings of our lord jesus christ, out lady mother of god saint mary and all of the saints be with you.
    Our lord will never forget you.
    You are in my prayers