Downloads Temporarily Disabled

edited December 1969 in Technical Topics
We are experiencing technical difficulties with our download server. The problem is expected to be resolved shortly. We will keep you posted.

Comments

• [flash=200,200][/flash]
    Dear Brethren
    Since i registered with this great website about 2 weeks ago i was able to download one session only, after which the downloading was out of action for about 5 days last week, I tried after to download but my download facility is not available any more. I sent 2 desperate e- mails but I received no response from any one. Can any one help me to get to the right person to sort out this problem as my 2 sons very desperate to down load few hymns for Kiahk and the feast of nativity.
  • We would like to apologize for the inconvenience , we were experiencing technical ‎difficulties that are now resolved. Downloads are enabled again.‎
    ‎+ak
  • Dear Akramy
    Thanks for your respose on 28thDecember04, in which you advised me that download are enabled again. Unfortunately today here in Australia is 29/12 , 4.30 PM and it is not enabled yet
    could you please have another assessment of the situation and advise me. Thank you in advance.