introducing myself

edited August 2008 in Introductions
hi everyone,
i don't know what i can tell you but i will try ok? :p
i'm a girl from amsterdam (holland) and i am 17 years old, i know i'm still young,
my best friend told me about this forum and so here i am.
i always love to learn new things, especially when they are about God.

further i really love to sing and so i am also in the church-choir "aghaby" in amsterdam.

i don't know what to tell more.
if you have any questions you can always ask them :)

goodbye for now and may God be with you

Comments

• Welcome to Tasbeha I hope you will enjoy it. :) :) :)
  • Haai Magdalena,

leuk om je ook op dit forum te zien,
    nu zijn we met een stuk of 5 nederlands sprekende mensen  ;D

matt
  • welcome Magdalena . hope u have a blessed time here in among ur brothers , sisters. have a nice time .
    by the way , ur name remind me with a great Saint , it's St. Mary for Magdal city . it is the woman who weeped more and more under the cross of Lord God Jesus Christ . and my beloved saint father Bishoy Kamel loved this view too much  ,  and he said the St Magdalia have choosen the right way and the best choice . God bless ur life .
  • [quote author=MankindLoverSon link=topic=7013.msg93609#msg93609 date=1218049768]
    welcome Magdalena . hope u have a blessed time here in among ur brothers , sisters. have a nice time .
    by the way , ur name remind me with a great Saint , it's St. Mary for Magdal city . it is the woman who weeped more and more under the cross of Lord God Jesus Christ . and my beloved saint father Bishoy Kamel loved this view too much  ,  and he said the St Magdalia have choosen the right way and the best choice . God bless ur life .

my parents called me to her :)
  • merci everyone for welcomming me here, it made me happy to see that there are so many people who are interested :)
  • Hey Magdalena .. Welcome!!
    Hope u enjoy this site as much as we all do .. im also a newbie here and im also 17  ;D

God Bless and Take Care  :)
  • Welcome, i'm sure you will love this site as much as we all do. I'm looking forward to your input in the discussions.
  • Heyy maggie, eindelijk ben je er dn :p
    Ook veel plezier op de site, en hoop dat we nog
    veel samen gaan zingen (en lere) etc :D
    byee