Anok nim

edited July 2008 in Hymns Discussion
[coptic]Namenra] tyrou>
Pihwc (Anok nim) `nte Eu,aricti`a qen piehoou `nte ]nycti`a `nte ]par;enoc - as pe pi`y,oc e;bytf?[/coptic]
The hymn "anok nim" of Communion in the days of the fast of the Virgin - what is its tune?
[coptic]My de afnyou `nca piy,oc `nte (Piwik) ie (Wouniatou)?[/coptic]
Does it follow the tune of "Piwik" or "Wouniatou"?
[coptic]V] efe`cmou erwten ouoh `mperer`pwbs qen neten`proceu,y[/coptic]
God bless you and don't forget us in your prayers
[coptic]Oujai qen `=P=[=c[/coptic]

Comments

• [quote author=ophadece link=topic=6922.msg92671#msg92671 date=1215976302]
    [coptic]Namenra] tyrou>
    Pihwc (Anok nim) `nte Eu,aricti`a qen piehoou `nte ]nycti`a `nte ]par;enoc - as pe pi`y.oc e;bytf?[/coptic]
    The hymn "anok nim" of Communion in the days of the fast of the Virgin - what is its tune?
    [coptic]My de afnyou `nca piy,oc `nte (Piwik) ie (Wouniatou)?[/coptic]
    Does it follow the tune of "Piwik" or "Wouniatou"?
    [coptic]V] efe`cmou erwten ouoh `mperer`pwbs qen neten`proceu,y[/coptic]
    God bless you and don't forget us in your prayers
    [coptic]Oujai qen `=P=[=c[/coptic]

hm...it's really weird. more of the normal Paralex with many twisted hazzat.
  • Mina or anyone else... I saw this hymn in a tamgeed, but I have never heard it said before... does anyone have a recording of both ways (if there is more than one)... I was reading the meaning and I thought it was beautiful...
  • [quote author=user00 link=topic=6922.msg92687#msg92687 date=1216002224]
    Mina or anyone else... I saw this hymn in a tamgeed, but I have never heard it said before... does anyone have a recording of both ways (if there is more than one)... I was reading the meaning and I thought it was beautiful...

here is one.....m.gad: http://www.alhan-youthbishopric.com/Downloads/Audio/Alhan/Gad/StMary/AnokNim-MGad.mp3

This sounds exactly like the Paralex....

Other version i have is Fr Isaiah of the Moharaq, which i gues is just another Se'edi way of the Paralex.....