Pachois for Pentecost Text/audio

Comments

• Well... they don't match, but witch one is right??
  • lol probably there are two versions, similar to Pashios for resurrection, when you can say either "evosh evol evgo emmos je ouou emefnoti khen nitechosi" or "je ekoab, ekoab, ekoab epchois... ekhristos anesti eknekron."

pray for me

joe
  • i cannot manage to find this version at all. i have around 4/5 diffrent khedmit shamas and more alhan books, and none have it.
  • Its Fr. Matthias Nasr isn't it?
  • [quote author=josephgabriel link=topic=6710.msg90212#msg90212 date=1213180700]
    Its Fr. Matthias Nasr isn't it?

yes. i have found the text of the part. just trying to get a "written source" of that.
  • According to what I remember, [coptic]Pa[oic[/coptic] does not need to be said in Churches during Pentecost...it's supposed to go from [coptic]Pi`pneuma[/coptic] to [coptic]Agioc[/coptic] immediately.
  • [quote author=aem581 link=topic=6710.msg90252#msg90252 date=1213197382]
    According to what I remember, [coptic]Pa[oic[/coptic] does not need to be said in Churches during Pentecost...it's supposed to go from [coptic]Pi`pneuma[/coptic] to [coptic]Agioc[/coptic] immediately.

you are right. and am sure many church will keep doing that even though it was HICS who recorded this, more of Fr. Mettias.
  • Fr. Matthias is a legend.... his Lamentations of Jeremiah is the bst one I've ever heard.  :)

pray for me

joe
  • [quote author=josephgabriel link=topic=6710.msg90259#msg90259 date=1213198905]
    Fr. Matthias is a legend.... his Lamentations of Jeremiah is the bst one I've ever heard.  :)

pray for me

joe

Lamentations of Jeremiah.....  what is that?? (sorry for the stupid question)
  • Its the name of the reading read on Good Friday at the 12th hour, called the "Lamentations of Jeremiah" or [coptic]`:rinoi Ieremiou[/coptic]. Although its a prophecy there is type of tune for it to be chanted in

pray for me

joe

• [quote author=coptic pharaoh link=topic=6710.msg90340#msg90340 date=1213220707]
    [quote author=josephgabriel link=topic=6710.msg90259#msg90259 date=1213198905]
    Fr. Matthias is a legend.... his Lamentations of Jeremiah is the bst one I've ever heard.  :)

pray for me

joe

Lamentations of Jeremiah.....  what is that?? (sorry for the stupid question)

Here is the Lamentations of Jeremiah by Father Boutrous Boutrous
    http://tasbeha.org/media/index.php?st=Hymns/Other_Occasions/Holy_Week/St_Mina_Nashville_TN/1_lamentations_frbb.1670.mp3
  • [quote author=josephgabriel link=topic=6710.msg90259#msg90259 date=1213198905]

pray for me

joe

you are in fact right.....i LOVE that recording and his voice is awsome. but there are always limits ya3ny.....
  • What do you mean limits? I listen to it non-stop  ;D
  • [quote author=josephgabriel link=topic=6710.msg90460#msg90460 date=1213256514]
    What do you mean limits? I listen to it non-stop  ;D

i was refering back to the Pashois, not being "fully valid" to me until i actually find a written proof or even a word froom a bishop in the synod/
  • lol ok mina, I thought you were referring to limits on the continued and frequent use of listening to the lahn. Something like "alhan seriously damage your health" or "alhan kill"
    ;D

pray for me

joe
  • [quote author=josephgabriel link=topic=6710.msg90480#msg90480 date=1213286500]
    lol ok mina, I thought you were referring to limits on the continued and frequent use of listening to the lahn. Something like "alhan seriously damage your health" or "alhan kill"
    ;D

pray for me

joe

if that's so.....am dying from alhan in general....
  • hahaha.... im already dead and buried  ;D

pray for me

joe
  • [quote author=josephgabriel link=topic=6710.msg90528#msg90528 date=1213302430]
    hahaha.... im already dead and buried  ;D

pray for me

joe

lol....ya habibi i can't go farther cuz now we can't gett here yet ;D
  • Hahahaha  ;D