new user

edited December 1969 in Introductions
Hi , I'm just register here , my name is amgad   I'm engineer  ,   my friend mnc_hnn introduce me to register    I visit this web site and download hymns and nice things but today she insist to register here  I see it very  awesome  site thank you
gbu + bye

Comments

• Welcome to Tasbeha,
    Yes, It is awesome here.
    (Cool Engineering is my favorite job. When I get older, I plan to be one too. ))
    Have Fun here it is a very active community in the forums.
    I would like it if you would be active in the forms too, they discuss very interesting topics here.
    May God Bless You, and all of us.
    Copt Andrew 
  • Welcome to the Forums, you will love the website as much as all of us here do, I hope to see you participate
  • WELCOME!!
  • [move]WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!![/move]
  • [move][glow=green,2,300];D ;D ;D ;D ;D Hey Man!!!! Welcome!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D[/glow][/move]
  • welcome to the family amgad_2008 lol. Your really gonna love it here, especially the forums, we all learn so much from each other. A great place to strengthen your faith. GB
  • lol, welcome to the site (and to addiction)

• [quote author=josephgabriel link=topic=6543.msg86675#msg86675 date=1209800817]
    lol, welcome to the site (and to addiction)

yes im addicted lol,

my friend mnc_hnn introduce me to register

yes and i got punished by spending about 3 hours with u on msn while you are thinking about a username!!!! ::) lol