Do U Know!!!!!

edited December 1969 in Faith Issues
[glow=green,2,300]Do any of u know wut the word bible means!!?? Yes i know the word of God, but seriously!! i mean like every letter in the word bible!!?? I think it is pretty cool!!! look!!!![/glow]

[glow=red,2,300]B[/glow]............ [glow=orange,2,300]Basic[/glow]  :D ;D ;)

[glow=red,2,300]I[/glow]............ [glow=orange,2,300]Instructions[/glow]  :D ;) ;D

[glow=red,2,300]B[/glow]............[glow=orange,2,300] Before[/glow]  ;D ;) :)

[glow=red,2,300]L[/glow]............ [glow=orange,2,300]Leaving[/glow]  :D ;) :)

[glow=red,2,300]E[/glow]............ [glow=orange,2,300]Earth[/glow]  ;D :D :)

[center][glow=yellow,2,300]I THINK THAT IS PRETTY COOL!!! THINK ABOUT IT!!! THAT IS WUT THE BIBLE IS MEANT TO DO!! THROUGHOUT OUR LIFE THE WORD OF GOD IS MEANT TO HELP US TO THE ROAD TO HEAVEN!!!! THINK ABOUT IT!!!! AND I WOULD LIKE TO READ UR COMMENTS IF U HAVE ANY!!!! MAY GOD BLESS U ALL!!![/glow][/center]

Comments

• Dear Biscuit
    That 's really good contemplation on the word BIBLE
    Pray for me.

Coptic Youth
  • Nice acronym, but Bible means "Books" or "compilation of books". It has a Greek origin. Nevertheless, in today's usage of the word what you say could hold true.
  • [quote author=clay link=topic=6050.msg80610#msg80610 date=1198542091]
    Nice acronym, but Bible means "Books" or "compilation of books". It has a Greek origin. Nevertheless, in today's usage of the word what you say could hold true.

ya i know but i didn't mean like the meaning of the word Bible itself!!! kinda of something to kinda remind u!!! like for some people they won't understand wut the bible is!!! and u can break it down for them in simplest words possible, but they won't understand!! the easiest way is Basic, Instructions, Before, Leaving, Earth!!!!! hope u understand wut i mean!!!

[move][glow=red,2,300]Always SMILE!!!!![/glow][/move]
  • wow!!! i really like this=)
    thanks tons for sharing :D

have a blessed Christmas
  • [quote author=jsangel_23 link=topic=6050.msg80625#msg80625 date=1198606714]
    wow!!! i really like this=)
    thanks tons for sharing :D

have a blessed Christmas

[move][glow=red,2,300]AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! THNX!!!![/glow][/move]
  • Great i really like the Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth i can tell alot of unbelievers here in India wat the BIBLE is all about Great!!! Thanks for sharing ......Virginia.... Mumbai, India
  • [quote author=daremaiden link=topic=6050.msg80780#msg80780 date=1199418816]
    Great i really like the Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth i can tell alot of unbelievers here in India wat the BIBLE is all about Great!!! Thanks for sharing ......Virginia.... Mumbai, India

ur welcome!!!!
  • Any other comments!!??
  • i thinkk it is amazing.  i gotta share  that lol  thxx for posting it upp

/
    mahraeel
    plzz p4m sister in Christ
  • [quote author=mahraeel link=topic=6050.msg82143#msg82143 date=1203033571]
    i thinkk it is amazing.  i gotta share  that lol  thxx for posting it upp

/
    mahraeel
    plzz p4m sister in Christ

ur welcome!!!
  • WOW!!!! I gotta agree with all the above posts... that is an amazing way to think of it and to remember to always follow the Bible... I also must share this with the sunday school kids, they'll LOVE IT!!!
  • [quote author=BabaKyrillosVI link=topic=6050.msg82857#msg82857 date=1203954344]
    WOW!!!! I gotta agree with all the above posts... that is an amazing way to think of it and to remember to always follow the Bible... I also must share this with the sunday school kids, they'll LOVE IT!!!

ur welcome!!! and i hope the sunday school kids will learn from it!!!!
  • Cool!!!!!!! that is nice. THNX for sharing. i hope i could see more stuff like that on this site because i am new.
  • [quote author=itachi uchiha link=topic=6050.msg82945#msg82945 date=1204068131]
    Cool!!!!!!! that is nice. THNX for sharing. i hope i could see more stuff like that on this site because i am new.

ur welcome and welcome to the site!!!
  • Welcome to the site itachi uchiha :)