29th of each Coptic month

edited December 1969 in Hymns Discussion
Dear all,
I would like to ask you what the rites are for the 29th of each Coptic month? I know it is a joyful ceremonial, that we sing hymns in that tune, but what are the hymns (Acts Response, Psalm and Gospel Response, Aspasmos Adam and Watos) to be said. I couldn't find them in my Euchologion book.
God bless you and mention me in your prayers

Comments

• interesting question....i dint even knew about that day....
  • The 29th of each Coptic Month as you said is a day to commemorate the nativity, the Resurrection, and the annunciation. there is no real special hymn for the day. the responses are from all of the accasions said one by one. so for the acts it will be the response for the annunciation, the nativity, and the resurrection each said one bye one. the Psalm response is all of them put together while the response to the Gospel and Psalm 150 are said seperatly again. psalm 150 the refrain are alternated between each other.
  • addition to what is said below, you can say any hymns that u say in the 2 other feasts...since there isn't a specific hymn for the annunciation. you can find some of the text here:
    http://tasbeha.org/hymn_library/cat/213
  • Thank you very much minagir, and jydeacon for the clarificaiton.
    God bless you and mention me in your prayers