GLAD to be here

edited December 1969 in Introductions
hey sup

i am new

good to be here with you guys, even though most of the topics i have read there is arrguments

Comments

• well welcome first of all and secondly glad to have you around
  • WELCOME TO7a Fo7a!
  • nice to have you join the club...

what's ur name?
  • hey TO7a Fo7a,
    i think we've met before was your name Nardin by any chance? im not too good with names
    well im new too and ive posted a couple of times and the responses werent all that encouraging but still im learning from the spiritual topics so im not going to go away as people have suggested.
    and ive been reading through the topics as well and there arent all that many arguments
    also how do you do that direct quote thing?
  • [quote author=To7a-fo7a link=board=6;threadid=4695;start=0#msg64048 date=1164819691]
    most of the topics i have read there is arrguments

:-\ most? ??? not true...

anyways.. welcome ppl
  • [quote author=FULLY RELY ON GOD link=board=6;threadid=4695;start=0#msg64238 date=1165069964]
    [quote author=To7a-fo7a link=board=6;threadid=4695;start=0#msg64048 date=1164819691]
    most of the topics i have read there is arrguments

:-\ most? ??? not true...

anyways.. welcome ppl

I agree with Fully rely on God,

There are actually some good topics here! I guess you haven't looked deep enough!
  • its funny how u posted b4 me n never noticed it until i sed it.. :-\ how ironic
  • WElcome to tasbeha.org

This site has helped me alot in making decisions and it has answered many questions that i have had.

Im pretty new myself

[quote author=Saviour lives in me link=board=6;threadid=4695;start=0#msg64237 date=1165069005]

also how do you do that direct quote thing?

On top of the post, there is a button that says, Quote, just click on it and it will automatically bring you to a post page with the quote on it.

Welcome

• Welcome and nice to meet u