Grandma is ill

Hello,

My grandma is very ill. Her heart is becoming weaker and she can neither stand and can't breathe properly. She is a very important part of my family's life and we feel that God is the only one who can help her now. We keep praying and we need your support. Please pray for her, because she means a lot to my family and I.

God bless.

Comments

• dont worry, shes in my prayers.
  • hey..just pray and let it be to God's willing....He knows the best for all and every each one of us
  • She's there in my prayers
  • i know im sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo late
    but shes still in my heart
  • may god be with her. well pray. u also.
  • hay believer in God.. hows she doing now? hope shes recovering
  • She is with God the Lord now. She went with Him in November 2006 right before the American Thanksgiving.
  • Congratulations to her and may the Lord repose her soul. Hope you and your family are feeling alright :)

+FROG+
  • Im sorry to hear that she died but happy that she is in heaven.
  • hey...i had the same incident in my family. My grandma just recently ppassed 1/31/07  :( I am sending my condolences to you and your family. Im soory to hear bout it....but she's with the Lord!
  • hi Believer in God, i had a grandma that passed a way a few years ago (old age) and i the last time i saw her was when i was 4. i am now 16. so i feel your pain (about you being worried about your grandmother), but i just want you to know, that i am very sorry about your grandmother and she will be in my prayers always

God Bless, and heal your grandmother
  • My grandma is so sick too
    i hope that she will fell better plz pray for her 'cause i feel bad for my dad he loves her so much and he hates to see her sick or weak.
  • Hey believer in God,
    I know how you feel.
    I had my first death in the family incedint back in August, and the wound should be healed by now. But to tell you the truth it is getting worse and worse. My wound is getting bigger and bigger. I didn't even go to his funeral! :'(
    Allah er7amoh!
    pray for me
  • everyone hates to c people sick. I will include her in my prayers, what u coiuld do is: put holy oil on the place where her heart is and PRAY PRAY PRAY i sure will

EgY