Comments

• one pharase i have to say...

WOW!
  • that video is like very touching..and sad..but touching
  • when i saw it it kinda gave me answer for some questions AND stopped me feeling shy from claiming i'm coptic orthodox

i'm feelin really proud now!
  • not just u, but everyone is proud of who they are!!

u never hear of st.mary appearing on a mosque! and u don't hear about any miracles happening except in the coptic orthodox faith!!!

bentBABAyasooa`
  • [quote author=bentBABAyasooa` link=board=4;threadid=4524;start=0#msg62721 date=1162596614]
    not just u, but everyone is proud of who they are!!

u never hear of st.mary appearing on a mosque! and u don't hear about any miracles happening except in the coptic orthodox faith!!!

bentBABAyasooa`

very true indeed!

GBU
  • that was amazing!
    Who made it?
    The Church in Washington D.C. is amazing.
  • Today, during the mass, i paid a very close attention to what abona was doing when he picked el Orbana! and the Video just flashed in my head!

Honestly, that Video made me take a brand new look at the MASS, and Watching Abona's every move, and what it stands for is pretty amazing!

Today, I found out that in the bible God said "i will never leave you" 365x, and abona said the deal with 365x is "THE 365 DAYS OF THE YEAR" which means that God is with us from the begening of the year to the End of it!

bentBABAyasooa`
  • [quote author=bentBABAyasooa` link=board=11;threadid=4524;start=0#msg62790 date=1162693594]
    Today, during the mass, i paid a very close attention to what abona was doing when he picked el Orbana! and the Video just flashed in my head!

Honestly, that Video made me take a brand new look at the MASS, and Watching Abona's every move, and what it stands for is pretty amazing!

Today, I found out that in the bible God said "i will never leave you" 365x, and abona said the deal with 365x is "THE 365 DAYS OF THE YEAR" which means that God is with us from the begening of the year to the End of it!

it made me think tooo, you know in mass when abouna bends the orbana into two 'without separating it' i think this part is painful it's like the passion and it reminds me when i saw the movie and jesus was covered in blood..

bentBABAyasooa`
  • I showed the Video to my father! and he appriciated it v. much.

;)