Please pray for me!

edited December 1969 in Personal Issues
My brothers and sisters in Christ,

Please pray for my dear teta who is going through a really hard time medically.

I ask you to pray for me that after I depart from the earth that I take my place in Heaven to be with God forever and for all eternity.

Please pray for me always,
Believer in God

Comments

• God be with her lol, all the best with your spiritual life, I hope that we all go there as well
  • [quote author=Believer in God link=board=10;threadid=4482;start=0#msg61745 date=1160075536]
    My brothers and sisters in Christ,

Please pray for my dear teta who is going through a really hard time medically.

I ask you to pray for me that after I depart from the earth that I take my place in Heaven to be with God forever and for all eternity.

Please pray for me always,
    Believer in God

wow..... trust me i know exactly what ur going through!!
    but i will tell u one thing only,
    everybody on earth has a like a wood burning with fire, and when that fire is out we are gone either to heaven or to hades!
    it doesn't matter if we are 5 yrs old or if we were 150 yrs old............ we have time here on earth and when our time is up, we are gonna leave this world with all it's desires and go where god is!

may st.mary's and all the saints' prayers be with u now and forever more!

we are all here for u if u need to talk to somebody, i am here for u cuz i know exactly what ur going through!!
    crying before u sleep and praying to god with all of ur heart to make that person better, asking for that person's favoriate saint's intercessions!, imagining bad things, can't focus, can't do anything, all u think about is that PERSON!!!

i know the feeling!!! :'(

bentBABAyasooa`
  • and plz know and be sure that everyone here has a message to do, and once we finish that message our souls leave this earth and be with it's owner "GOD"!
    and u should focus on ur skewl work! and let god do his work! and don't worry!
    i mean when my khalo passed away, i was pretty devistated and sad all i can think abt was my cousines! but i'd rather see him happy in heaven with all the saints and st. mary around god, better than staying in a bed hospital unconscience doesn't know wht is going on!!

rabana yeshfeha,
    bentBABAyasooa`