Hi for all

edited December 1969 in Introductions
Hi all I am Amira Hakim I'm egyptian but living in The Netherlands. I am originally from Alexandria but I live now for about 14 years in The

I will be very happy if I can be one of the members of this great community.

In God's peace

Amira

Comments

• hey amira,

how r u??

it is v. nice meeting you!!

Alex? i am from alexandria as well!! from el mandaraa bahari, gamal abd el nasar!

any-who
    my realy name is one letter off from your name!!
    just take the 1st "A" off and you will get " mira"!! ;)

i am sure u r gonna like it here, cuz everyone does including me!!

oh..btw i am from u.s.! nice to meet u netherlands!!
    how is it over there???

bentBABAyasooa`
  • yes bent baba yasooa is right this place rocks. and welcome to tasbeha and love the name amira lol
  • [move][glow=red,2,300]WELCOME[/glow][/move]

Welcome AmiraHakim. I hope you enjoy the site.

Godhelpme3691
  • I want to thank you all for your nice replies, really I am feeling myself between my family here. And thank you Mira for your nice reply too and I am also very happy to know you and all the other memebers of this great community. Me also like the name Mira very much :)

About The Netherlands, yes it is here very nice but sure not nicer than being in Egypte or Alex ;) Anyway every place where God is will be heaven :)

Take care all.

Amira
  • Welcome..
    butiful pic..

hope ur a member for life :) i like that phrase
  • Hey Amira,

how r u?

i agree when u said, that "but sure not nicer than being in Egypte or Alex Anyway every place where God is will be heaven "

i so agree!!

and abt the picture u posted! i have one just like it, almost the same!

bentBAByasooa`
  • HI !! how exciting ! i love it when new people join lol.. well iim monika.. and i live in Australia.. iim from alexandria too ! Miami ..
    BEACH ! lol ii miss it. hehe hope yu enjoy being part of this amazing community..
    GBU
  • Hi Monica I like it also to be a new member of a great forum like this. And also nice to know you!

Your picture is also great great great really I love them soo much!(bentbabayasoo3)

Best wishes

Amira
  • [quote author=why link=board=6;threadid=4424;start=0#msg60996 date=1158659424]
    Welcome..
    butiful pic..

hope ur a member for life :) i like that phrase

Nice phrase w insha2allah I will be a member for life :)

Amira