Children of Sam, Ham, or Japheth

edited December 1969 in Random Issues
My brother and I were wondering if anybody coulld trace our geneology and respond to this question of whther we are children of Sam, Ham, or Japheth. It is greatly to recieve any replies concerning this issue.

Please pray for me always,
Believer in God

Comments

• that might be an impossible task!

I know nothing about your family, when you say "our" whom are you referring to?

why dont you read the Bible there will be a list of the geneaology there!

sorry I couldnt help!

Kristina123
  • OK, Lets shorten the search the Copts in general.
  • sorry not sure mate but when i find out i will let you know. I will do my best to find out for you.

Kristina123
  • [quote author=Believer in God link=board=11;threadid=4118;start=0#msg57518 date=1152583964]
    OK, Lets shorten the search the Copts in general.

From what I've read (though it might be wrong) the Egyptians are descended from either Kush or Mizraim, both sons of Ham.
  • [quote author=Orthodox11 link=board=11;threadid=4118;start=0#msg57580 date=1152715331]
    [quote author=Believer in God link=board=11;threadid=4118;start=0#msg57518 date=1152583964]
    OK, Lets shorten the search the Copts in general.

From what I've read (though it might be wrong) the Egyptians are descended from either Kush or Mizraim, both sons of Ham.

Ok, I know Cush is out of the question because he was said to be Eithiopean. He went to Upper Egypt, and from the Sudan. However I have heard many indications from Mizraim. Although this would mean we are black, and we are not. Canaan was said to have been from Ham, and went to Lebanon and Israel and they are not black. So I assume this can't be answered.

There are so many intangibles of Eurocentric, Afrocentric, and Semitic views of Egypt it is very difficult. However if we are truly Semitic than we comes from Shem. See how this all goes in a cirlce. ???

I apreciate the help guys.

God Bless,

Believer in God