What should I do?

edited June 2006 in Faith Issues
What should one do who falles into spiritual delusion or prelest? When does one know whether a sign is from God or from the devil? How does one know whether God id trying to speak through a person or if the devil is trying to do that? I heard that a father of the desert once said that one should not say anything about himself but consider what others tell him and now I am afraid that some of the things that other people tell me might come true. Please, if any one could please help me by answering these things please do so.

Please pray for me always,
Believer in God

Comments

• just pray on the matter God wouldn't let you fall in a trap if you ask him for the help. he will reveal to you what is right and what is wrong prayer never fails if it truly comes from the heart. so God willing he will reveal to you what you would like to know. and if the matter that some one tells you about is disturbing you just do the sign of the cross and God will releave you and reveal to you what you asked for. Just PRAY is all i can really say you could also talk to FOC about these matters and he should be able to direct you. hope that helped

God Bless and Pray for me
  • i think the best thing to do is to not worry about it. God will lead you to the what is right and guard you from the devil. all you need to do is pray and have faith and God will always be there for you. :)