Hello everyone! Im new!

edited December 1969 in Introductions
Hi everybody Im new and I can share things about myself.

I love St. Andrew
I love Egypt
I love the Coptic Comunity
I love Our priests,monks,Pope,bishops, and Archbishops
I love this website
I love you all. God bless.

Andrew

Comments

• welcome to this site and i am very glad u like it!

GBU
    sandra
  • hi andrew! welcome to ur second home, tasbeha.org!! :D :D
    we're so glad that we have you in our family. (we're all here like one big family living in utter peacefulness..... with occasional fusses of course ;D :-\0 lol

no seriously, welcome to tasbeha!! :D

salam :)
    Fibo
  • HAIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEE WELCOME>>>>I LOVED EVERYTHING U SAID>>CASUE I LOVE THEM TOOO>>>>

however i dont know who saint andrew is but if i knew him..I WOULD LOVE HIM TOOOOOOOO...wow...so much love to give!!!!!!!

WELCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
  • welcome

im kinda new too

im from Australia Sydney and u?

oh by the way does anyone know me?

Kristina123
  • Wellcome this sight is great and makes you feel loved and at home .Have a great time here and god bless
  • Welcome copt andrew, and hope you like this website, it's great that you love Egypt and the Coptic Community, nice to me you!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • Ahlan we Sahlan, Coptic Andrew and Kristina123!
  • Thank you everyone for your nice greetings!
    ([glow=red,2,300]Me to Kristina123: Wow Sdney! Cool! ;D)[/glow]
    [glow=red,2,300](Me to why: Hi why Saint Andrew is really Andrew the disiple I just like to call him Saint Andrew more then disiple Andrew ;D)[/glow]
  • ohhhhhhhhh okaiie..thanks for that...

YEP GOOOOOOOO SYDNEY!!! ;D