DVD cpy

edited December 1969 in Hymns Discussion
does any1 know how to copy a DVD and what features does the pc has to have plz tell me ASAP cos it's for my abouna he really wants that!!!!

Comments

• Well, first off, you need a DVD-burner, and then you need a DVD burning software, and then you put the DVD you want to copy in the DVD tray, and the blank DVD in the DVD-Burner then open up the software copy it.
  • but what's a DVD burner? i'm not an 'expert' so like make it a bit easier ne1?
  • OK well this dvd burner, You have to have it in the computer,like it's a feature from ure comp. Then you go to like Real player, quicktime, or windows media player, and start to copy. however i was told that this either will take a very long time, or won't work at all if you have a comp older than like 5 years cuz those oldies don't have a dvd burner.

PK
  • The burner itself should be in the software, if you have a computer like I do, you can have a dvd burner already installed for you, I meant the hard drive, it's already installed for you, alot of people can tell you how to work, I have no experience whatsoever with hard drives!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • Okay, first off, it doesn't matter how old the computer is, yuo can always put one in, a DVD-Burner is NOT a software it's hardware, you can find cheap ones here if you don't have one.

http://www.tigerdirect.com/Applications/Category/category_slc.asp?CatId=89
  • Ok if you don't know if you have a dvd burner, you can take your computer to like curcuit city, or bestbuy, and they will tell you if you do, and how to use it. otherewise if they tell you that you don't have one like kyrillos said you can buy one.

PK
  • If you want to find out if you have one or not,

first: if yuo only have one CD/DVD tray then yuo don't have one

second: if you have more than one tray, check for one that says "CD rewritable/ recordable" that's a CD-Burner, if it also says "DVD rewriteable/recordable", then yuo got yourself a DVD-Burner, tell me if yuo have any questions
  • hey mcn_hnn. I was just wondering how come you need a DVD burner? Are you using it for a movie or data or what? Cause we have this thing on our computer, that you can do data for both DVD and CD. So, I was just wondering. I'm pretty sure it's a movie though, right?

love lots,
    CopticChica21
  • they r saints movies...

and neway i dont have 2 trays ::)

and oh well this means i cant do nething ???

k thinks for tellin me i really needed to know i think at least i'd help by givin abouna the steps isn't it go to windows media player and click on burn? or r there other steps???
  • [quote author=kyrillos02 link=board=2;threadid=3589;start=0#msg51860 date=1144104819]

You dont need two trays, i have one tray with the DVD/CD burner.
  • [quote author=kyrillos02 link=board=2;threadid=3589;start=0#msg51860 date=1144104819]
    If you want to find out if you have one or not,

sorry but i think ur wrong ok most computet thrt come right now like ex (dell,hp etc.....) those have a one slot for booth dvd burning n cd burning n just for just listin or watchin somting and just to knw if u do or u dont umm make a new folder go to umm realplayer or mediaplayer n rip the files u want to do thts if u want to copy it from cd to another cd then press write files to cd if just the files are on ur computer just put a blank cd then its gonna ask u wat u wana do with it if it doesnt tell u tht then i think ur proply dont got a cd burner n or a software for it mostly the whole burner n y one correct me if im wrong thnks

p.s

abouna told a monk did he said best wat to fit alot of stuff on a cd is make a it a data cause it counts as the megbytes not by the time but if by time not aloot of stuff can be stored on the cd

pray 4 me
  • If the dvd is copyright you need anotherrr program to remove the copyright.. that program is expensive, my mom bought it from best buy and i think she spent like 300-400 dollars or something..
  • lol no i don think i'm gettin that :)
  • mnc_hnn

send me a private message with your email and i will give you proper details,

however

i must warn you, if the DVD is copyrighted or you are trying to do an copy it may be illegal

so make sure that your priest knows the author of the DVD or has permission to copy it

otherwise it would be illegal

GBU
    mg