Translation

edited December 1969 in Hymns Discussion
Hey,
I'm not sure if im at the right spot, but i just saw the word translation and jumped at it... can anyone translate the two posts that jesus servant posted on the general discussion thread?
also... does anyone know where i can elhan ring tones? like for a cell phone?
thanx
SMS

Comments

• lol alhan ring tones. I thought about that too, but I strongly doubt they have that. lol. that would be amazing. and very wierd...lol, why would they have it, just for Copts? lol. by the way, there were no posts here before yours so you started this topic 'translation' lol. And if anyone knows if they do have alhan ring tones, let us know. lol ;D

He shook heaven and went up: with clouds under His feet: He rode on the Cherubim and flew: He flew on the wings of the wind.
    - Chris
  • i think my best friend made a ring tone. its hot as anything. its the lahn for aripsaline. he also has one or two more but i don't remember what they were. lol
  • lol, thanx u guys... as for the translations, i believe they were translated hahaha
    and for the ringtones... coptic avenger... our friend needs to learn how to share
    haha
    i think u understand me here ;) :D
  • Lol. Actually, some cell phones allow you to create a ring tone ('Composition'). But I don't think one can get that to another phone. I know you were kidding SMS about the sharing, but I just thought I'd mention that, cause after all, your cell phone might have that feature.

Through our weapon, the Cross,
    - Chris
  • How do I know if it has it...?
    lol... its all good
  • I've sent you a private message concerning this, since its "non-spiritual" in nature. Let me know if you didn't recieve it.

Your Brother Through Our Heavenly Father,
    - Chris
  • Hey sms did u see the poem I posted?? ???
  • Yes... I just don't understand it, lol :-\
  • I'll try translating
  • i actually have a shere ne maria, gholghosa, and arepcalen tune on my phone ;D

if anyone is interested i could post the notes for these three hymns...

btw...i believe there's a booklet in egypt with hymns u can compose on ur telephone...

• yep toto i am interested......so.........get those notes on here now!!!!!!!!! >:( lool
  • gigi, ur kiddin me...are u following me on every forum now ::)

lol just kiddin ;D

i'll have them online by friday ;)
  • ghologhosa:

4c2 4c2 4d2 8f2
    8e2 8e2 8d2 8d1
    8c2 4d2 4- 4d2
    8c2 8d2 8e1 8-
    8e2 8- 8d2 8e2
    8f2 8e2 4c2 8-
    8g2 4c2 4c2 4d2
    8f2 8e2 8e2 8d2
    8d2 8c2 4d2 4-
    4d2 8c2 8d2 8e2
    8- 8e2 8- 8d2
    8e2 8f2 16d2
    16d2 4c2

i have it on temp 140 bpm, but u could adjust that

btw, this is on nokia 3330 phones, i don't know how it works on others though :)

rest will follow as soon as i have time, which will be soon as i'm in the middle of my summer vacation (gigi :P)

-matt-
  • doz anyone hav the ringtone for the end bit of agios isteen?...coz i heard it today from sum1s fone at church, so i know it exists and i would love to have it :P
    yallabye ;D