Kiahk Praises_H.G.Bishop Youannes(VIDEO)

edited December 2005 in Hymns Discussion
this is a good time for this, the kiahk praises 7 & 4 of Anba Youannes are on the video part of the site,
here the link
http://tasbeha.org/mp3/Videos/Kiahk_Praises,_HG_Bishop_Youanness.html

this is a vary nice tasbeha especily that it was done on a wednesday, so it have a little diffrent stuff then what we would say on saturday night.

Comments

• wow, God bless you that is really nice :)
  • :'( :-\ i can't open it :-\ :'(
  • y? try again!!!
  • did u get this four part cd from bless usa?
  • i am not sure where are they from exactlyyy
  • lol what a mysterious thread hmmmm...lets c ::) i think we need 2 c a doctor lol!!!!
  • it's start ok but then it's say loading and then it close by itself :'(
    and this section doesn't have downloading
    is any where i can get this
    i try to play it but it doesn't work :'(

• nvm..i opened it but this is suppose to be a vedio rit..it only shows saint mary's pic..is it only me or is it doing this with all of u guys?
    GBU
    sandra
  • it shows that and there is song or hymns in arabic and it start after that
    bishop youannas start and then it close by itself after that it doesn't continue playing
    i love tasbeha
    it's very nice video but i'm so sad that it doesn't play :'( :'( :'(
  • ask some1 who's good @ computers any1 plzzz???
  • ithink it depends on ow fast your internet connection to play the vedio file on real player. cause you're just loading the file from a had drive to be play it on real player. i play it almost everywhare that there is a connection.
  • ok the audio plays perfectly fine but only st. mary's picture shows... but its beautiful...
  • i have a questios...who is H.G.Bishop Youannes??
    GBU
    sandra
  • dunno him but he looks so great GBHH
  • H.G. Bishop Youanness is the General Bishop and secretary of H.H. Pope Shenouda III.

I hope this answers your question.
  • does anyone have his pic? ???

GBU
    sandra
  • lol dont think but it'll be Great actually!
  • HIS GRACE BISHOP YOUANNES IS MY UNCLE AS WELL AS HIS BROTHER HIS GRACE BISHOP GHOBRIAL!!! ;D :)
  • I wish we could download this  :-[
  • [quote author=sandrahanna link=topic=2841.msg44100#msg44100 date=1134144651]
    does anyone have his pic? ???

GBU
    sandra

press the video posted.
  • get 'real player' and when you play it, in the top right there will be a button that says "download video"
  • Thank you minagir.

It worked by opening the RealPlayer application, then File > Open, now paste the link and OK. Wait and it will stream the video.

Happy new Year and Happy Nativity Feast!

GBU