Hello

edited December 1969 in Introductions
I am a new member but not really a new member, I registered about a year ago then kind of completely for got about it but then I was search for hymns and I stumbled on this site again. I started reading some posts and decided to stop by and say Hi to all. This seems like a great place because its very easy to just get caught up in life and forget about God and church and everything that really matters in life. Anyway I hope everyone is doin well.

Mark Tadrous

Comments

• [quote author=M3000GT link=board=6;threadid=2737;start=0#msg42219 date=1131474024]
    I am a new member but not really a new member, I registered about a year ago then kind of completely for got about it but then I was search for hymns and I stumbled on this site again. I started reading some posts and decided to stop by and say Hi to all. This seems like a great place because its very easy to just get caught up in life and forget about God and church and everything that really matters in life. Anyway I hope everyone is doin well.

Mark Tadrous

Hi Mark,
    Welcome, sorry you were late, but I have a question what do you mean when you say "this seems like a great place because it very easy to just get caught in life and forget about God and church and everything that really matters in life?" Please I would really like to know!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • Never forget about God and the Church.
  • Oh, so was it a typo?

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • Yea it was a typo, I meant to say its a great place to keep us reminded of God because sometimes we get caught up in alot of worldly stuff. Anyway thanks for the repys.

Mark
  • Anytime, God bless you!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • hey mark!! ;D
    glad to have you here! 8)
  • yup, Welcome mark! nice to have you here n glad you enjoy the site...
  • [quote author=M3000GT link=board=6;threadid=2737;start=0#msg42219 date=1131474024]
    This seems like a great place because its very easy to just get caught up in life and forget about God and church and everything that really matters in life. Anyway I hope everyone is doin well.

Mark Tadrous

Hi Mark,
    Actually what you said makes a lot of sense. It is easy to get caught up in life and (easy to) forget about God and church. Why? "Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it" (Mathew 7:14).

I hope you enjoy getting addicted to this forum.