What do u think about laughing when people have tempers?

edited December 1969 in Personal Issues
I do this alot... for example I say something stupid or just they think it is and someone gets annoyed about it and from shock I laugh.. I expected a calm response to my question.

And other examples...

Comments

• What???!!!!!...WHY WOULD YOU POST SUCH A THING??? YOU KNOW BETTER THAN TO POST SUCH THINGS ON THIS WEB-SITE!!!....WHAT'S THE MATTER WIT YOU!!!!!
  • no I want to know if its wrong its a real problem with me.
  • Dear MikeforJesus,
    *Just catch your phrase or statement before you talk it out
    *When you have freetime, take a piece of paper and write down ideas you have in mind, or mistakes
    *Take the time, to think it through, anything you say catch it before it hatches
    *Think of statements as a metaphor or smilie, like-blurting out words is like a chatter box-just catch your words before they hatch (meaning before you say something)

Here is some advice you might want to check out!

Forever,
    Coptic Servent
  • thanx but I still want to know do u think it is sin to laugh when people react like this?
  • I don't know...I personally think that it's not that bad if you laughed...If after u laugh people look at u and seem annoyed or w/e....just apologize....i personally wouldn't consider it a sin...u are just laughing at their actions..u aren't mocking them or w/e...
  • thx but how can I know I feel it may be wrong...
  • idk...their facial expressions maybe
  • lol i do that all the tym o well i dont think its a sin well i laugh all the tym i dont think i stop and every1 nos that so sumtyms they just walk off but they no i do all the tym neway
  • well it depends on the person
    a person with a nervous temperment will get even more angry but a person who is more calm probably wont be bothered by it. but you have to have discretion about these things, that is, if something isnt necessary why say it at all?
    take care

[coptic]TAIO[/coptic]
  • are u saying its only bad if it annoys the person? well it could be wrong in GODS EYES because it may mean im incosiderate of their feelings..
  • i mean that u have to use ur moral compass, read the bible, pray. the best thing to do is to avoid laughing at all if they are annoyed ;D
    take care,
    TAIO