HeY yOu!1!1!

edited August 2005 in Introductions
hey guys, i'm new here, my name is angelo. i live in LA, california and i'm 16 (almost 17 YES!). i like music (i wont say what kind), martial arts, running in cross country and track (new season starts in a week), and i look forward to getting to know all of you as well as i hope u get to know me! :D
peace, love, and hippy stuff,

[center]TAIO[/center]

Comments

• hi angelo, wish u like it here!
    i'm Monica, i'm from uk
    i like computers an' stuff and i HATE school!! :-X
    [move][glow=red,2,300]God Bless You[/glow][/move]

[shadow=red,left]Pray 4 me[/shadow]
  • hey monica! wats up! ya you know, i really like it here because it really helps me, and keeps me focused on god. lol well, its nice to meet you!
  • i really like it here because it really helps me, and keeps me focused on god.

and thats what it is all about!!so i guess you are in the right track!
    WELCOME i am sandra from clearwater florida and i am 14(almost)i love music too!and i HATE school!
    i hope you enjoy it here....have fun!
    sandra
  • yeah me too i am clearwaterian floridian and i have 17 too nd i lovee music!i play guitar and a little bit of piano!
  • u r so cool....
    o wat sorry i was talkin to myself
    hey i am Marina i Love Music i am 103 years old or 104 or somthin
    OOooOooOo Angelo thats a sweet name lOl
    sorry i am kinda hyper but ok hope to c alot of posts from u
    GBU and everybody
    *reens*
  • hey sandra who i am glad to hear enjoys this site as much as i'm hoping to, marina whos 104 and likes my name heehee, and hahahaha (nice name btw) and i'm actually thinking of learning guitar, drums and piano, just thought i'd drop that in lol. thank you all for your warm welcome.
  • hey...welcome angelo...hope u enjoy it here
    i am marianne from NY
    and i feel old saying my age...i am 18 :-[
  • welcome angelo...I hope you have a welcoming time here...God bless you...
  • Hey sandra, aren't u already 14, not almost, but already 14..

not really but i changed it 2 weeks ago in my profile!!although i have only 2 weeks until my birthday!i feel old!! :'(
  • haha you think you guys are old? i have a friend whos 26, she thinks her life is over lol. besides age is just a symbol for much wisdom you should have acquired, and how many fruits you should have, so maybe its a good thing!! well...maybe lol
  • lol... you cracked me up. Lets me and you stop time for a couple years, then we'll catch up a little. lol...
  • haha! if only if only! hey youth is a gift, dont grow up too fast ;D but you know wat, that stopping time thing isnt a bad idea lol
  • Come on MarMar (sry EpNomos EnTaio, you're already old, lol jk), how many years you up for?
  • ya i still feel young and inexperienced wen i see certain ppl around me at church, but i am older that some ppl so thats cool, not that i abuse that or anything... ;D
  • lol ya thats true, i mean u wish u were 16, and i wish i was 20 ...for reasons kept secret..but man i still cant drive lol and it suks
  • havent had oppurtunity to learn, and still no car :)
  • they cancelled driving classes at my school, too many hazards lol, and i havent had time to get private classes or register for the written test or anything but god willing i'll have that done before spring semester this year.. hopefully
  • i'm angelo lol and i'll call u marmar ;D
  • ya i havent any copt with an italian name so i guess thats unique, and i'm tall btw lol.
    well this site helps a lot to keep me away from other sites on the internet that arent to my benefit..to say the least ;D
  • 6= # of devil who is beaten by 3= # of holiness and 9= completion and order

and my birthday is feb 18 89 and yours?
  • i'm not really sure it is that but i heard it somewhere an thought 9 isnt so bad y not lol

Epnomos EnTaio means "the law of honor" which is your christian obligation to do wat is right and be an example of christ depite opposition, to be the only one that stands out in a world of..well..araf..lol as u put it. and ironic that i say honor because to do this would be to face humiliation but recieve spiritual honor
  • i think i have tooo much time on my hands lol and i have a coptic dictionary ;D
  • well im trying to learn coptic... and i have 2 much time on my hands 2, u guys got something for me to do?
  • this is the website of my teacher and his organization. its an online version of the lessons we use. http://www.stshenouda.com/coptlang.htm
    i tried to put the dictionary as an attachement but it was too big so i'm looking for it online
  • AHA!! found it..
    http://mycopticchurch.com/coptic/lexicon.asp
    its not downloadable but its there
  • wow thanks, cant do anything now tho, i can type, but i cant think...lol :)
  • i hope so, but right now when i try and read something coptic i feel like its impossible. ill keep trying tho, even if i try all my life...
  • lol it took me about a long while to understand coptic, a month just to be able to read it, and 4 months on verbs alone lol and even now i feel that theres so much i dont know and its overwhelming info sometimes but please dont be discouraged, once u get there u'll be happy u understand the original language of our church and u'll love it
  • see when i see ppl reading it so easily im like why dont i learn it, i love the church and this heritage and i will learn it if it takes me 100 yrs...