gettting to meet ppl

edited December 1969 in Introductions
hey everybody, im new here. i wanted to know some of you and start something really cool. i was wondering if there was anything you guys would wanna share on here because i wanted to learn some stuff about some pl . check out mi profile plz. everyone, lul

Comments

• hi my name is mary and i am from clearwater florida!!! and i am turing 14 on september 18th and i will be getting my permit next year!!!!!! yeah!!!!! hope you have on this website!!! lol
    basketball
  • hi CopticChica21,

welcome to tasbeha, im peter from Adelaide, south Australia (i bet u neva heard of adelaide b4 huh). Im turning 18 in august, im doing dentistry and.................yeah thats it

God bless ya

Pete

• hey i am sandra from clear water florida and i am glad u know this website it is really amazing i am 14years old the same thing i can't wait to get my permit!gosh!
  • I AM BISHOY... I live in MI... and I study Psychology... but you would've never knew that I study psychology, because I never talk much about it... ;D anything else check my profile.
  • would've never knew that I study psychology, because I never talk much about it...

YEP....he never does ;D

and Welcome by the way
  • hey i'm 14 , turning 15 in January. ummm, yeah.

Sandrahanna, what do you mean by getting a permit, you don't mean a driving permit do you ???