Hello to all

edited December 1969 in Introductions
Hey every1,
I was wondering what you guys want to be when you grow up, and what college you want to be attending?

(if it's not too personal) THANK YOU!

*Me, I want to be a peditrition I want to go to Child Psychology!

GBW you all

Comments

• Well CoptGirl,
    I hope i will be a doctor, with God's help.
    This is because i want to help the people in my country, where there is no sufficient medical care, especially in the country side.
    and i do not know what college i might be going to.
    peace. :)
  • I want to be a clinical psychologist... already in college... and trying to go through it...
  • well when i was in high school i thought i wanted to be a pharmacist, but i changed my mind, im doing accounting now, its my 2nd year :)
  • well i love writting.. i acctually wrote a book of poems(i LLOOOOOOOVE Writting poems more than ever) it wasn't even that hard too becuz i mostly write to let out my feelings.

I wrote 2 or three poems about God and Being orthodox and stuff.

But i don't think i'm gona be a writter.. you know how Egyptian parents(not to be a styreo type or anything) are about that. my mom says i'm either a doctor of any kind or a Engeneer.

Well i don't like blood and i'm just fine at math.. but i don't enjoy it so engeneer is out of the picture.

I guess pharmacist is good.
  • hey...i think a pharmasist is great!!do you think so?
  • hahah...ur typical egyptians! :P :D (-->pharmacists)
  • I am going to my second year of college...YAY for that I guess ::)...LOL

Anyway...I am planning to be a doctor God's willing...yup...typical egyptian..so I am majoring in bio now and pre med...and I am leaving the rest in God's hands to see where that is leading me. :)
  • yay...pharmasist is the best!!!
  • hey everybody.. right now I'm studying at a community college for a dual(transfer) program to a four-year pharmacy college, I hope..lol
  • my dads a pharmacist... wat a surprise! i wanna do somethin medical... probably some sort of surgeon cuz i really like anatomy and biology especially the heart and lungs. Im only in 9 grade.. so still a long way!
  • actually my whole family are dentists so i am trying to change a little bite!!to a pharmasist!!
  • lol wat a big change sandra lol
  • hey coptgirl, to answer your question...i wanna be a doctor in the future...with gods help of course! and im really not sure which college i want to go to but any college that focuses in the doctoring area...sorry i wasnt sure on how to word that but anyways nice post coptgirl!