Hello, ana andie soual!

edited August 2005 in Introductions
::) ::) ::) ::)
Hi every1,
I would like to know all little more about every1 that is from tasbeha if it's ok? well, my name is Nansy I was born in Egypt, I love going to Eshia and Odasses, I'm a Copt, My priest's name is Abouna Youannes, I love celebrating Easter and Christmas at Church, I have an uncle that is a priest. Thank you for listening to me and I hope to get backround information about all of you!

Comments

• Hey Nansy,
    Im Peter, and im 14. I was born in egypt, and live in jersey city nj. Im a deacon at st george and st shenouda church. Here abouna dawoud and abouna sorial are the priests. And the bishop of the area is Anba David (he's the best lol).
    Hope to see ur posts.

-Pete
  • Hey Nansy, I'm Katherine. I'm currently 16 but turning 17 June 8th (Woo-Hoo). I live in Los Angles and go to St.Mary's chuuch. Our priest's here are, Ft. James, Ft. Antonious, and Ft. Miena. I love shoes and black people. Nice meeting you and hope to see more posts from you in the future.
  • lol u love shoes lol
    dont worry ur not the only one
    my sister likes socks
  • hey nansy my name is beshoy lol kinda ovious
    and i attend church at st george in seattle WA
    i have a ton of hobbies !!! so maybe i shouldnt start lol !
    but one of my favorites is computers !!! oh ya i wanna be a dentist looool ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
  • [quote author=EgyptianCopt88 link=board=1;threadid=1610;start=0#msg25182 date=1116377890]
    I love shoes and black people.

LOL!
  • Hey Nansy,
    My name is Monica and im 13 and turning 14 on june 28th.
    I am a pround egyptian!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! even tho i was born here(ontario,canada) and being born here was a mistake i should have been born in egypt but thats another story! I love basketball and I go to St. Marys coptic orthodox church (kitchener, ontario,canada) and the abouna here is Abouna Athanasios!! :)
    Happy beladed B-day!!
    sis in Christ, makook
  • Hey guys...im youstina Salib (in case you didnt pick up on my user name ;))....i live in ontario, canada. I go to the church of the Virgin Mary and St. Athanasius (MISSISSAUGA)....my priests are fr. Angelos Saad, fr. Maximos Rizkalla, fr. Domadios Saleh, fr. Botros Philoppos, and fr. Pishoy Wasfy....
    I'm 17 yrs old...going to Uni next year, taking kinesiology... hmm...thats pretty much it, im a boring person!
    OH and i loove attending tasbeha, its beautiful!!! & my fav. feast is Easter because it reminds me that despite all our sins, we've been given a new life, a new beginning,a second chance, which all remind us that we are granted an eternal life with our Lord in His Heavenly Kingdom!! GB++
  • hI Nancy,
    Im peter from Adelaide South Australia...i was born in england but came to SA was i was 6. Now im 17 and im doing Dentistry-( nice choice beshoy)...Our church (yep its singular) is St mary and anba Bishoy and our abouna is Abouna philoppos. I like playing basketball and i love going to church....

God bless

Pete
  • hi

im marina - i was born in egypt an came 2 australia wen i was 2 yrs old- im 16 and i got one year left of scool thank god and im hopin to b a teacher
    - an i love bein a copt !!!!!!!!!!!! it rox ;D
  • hey NANCY:

i am SANDRA from florida i am 14 years old and also was
    born here(MY BAD)and i went to egypt when i was 2 years old and then i came back yo U.S.A. when i was 4 years old and i am living there from this time and i am gion to high school next year.our preist is abouna kirolos makar he is so funny and the whole church like
    him incluing me i love vollyball and now i play with my MIDDLE school and i hope i play with HIGH school.

god bless you!
    your sister sandra!
  • hey... my name is... you guess...lol.. I am old :'( my priests are abouna maximos, and abuona Mina.. in Michigan
  • if bishoy is old, then i must be a gedo lol
    Matt, from HOlland, Church of St Mary in Amsterdam, where abouna Arsanios and Abouna Domadios serve.
  • i am 10 yay...i am teta ;D
  • LOL... if you are as old as you say... then you need a wheel chair, some anti-wrinkling lotion.... and oh yeah a tomb.
  • correctiobn, bishoy is older than me, so guess he's the gedo, and i'm just old lol ;D
  • and me and me :P
  • [quote author=Hos Erof link=board=6;threadid=1610;start=15#msg25245 date=1116439339]
    correctiobn, bishoy is older than me, so guess he's the gedo, and i'm just old lol ;D

oh boy, that means I need a wheel chair, some anti-wrinkling lotion.... and a tomb. oh man... okay... I will start digging, and Ill let my mom pick me a stylish coffin...LOL
  • please tel me, how is 18 old>????
  • oh it is... I almost have some gray hair... LOL
  • hmmm wow im still a child at heart.. i aint ever getting old hahahaha go me..but give me some anti-wrinkling lotion just in case lol
    God bless all of you and hopefully we dont get too old too fast ;)
    sis in Christ, makook
  • hey my b-day is June 8 tooo egyptiancopt ;D
  • WWJD86, what year where u born? We are so cool! 8)
  • i have a soal too!!how old are you all guys to be that old??
  • [quote author=socoolbishoy link=board=6;threadid=1610;start=15#msg25258 date=1116441739]
    [quote author=Hos Erof link=board=6;threadid=1610;start=15#msg25245 date=1116439339]
    correctiobn, bishoy is older than me, so guess he's the gedo, and i'm just old lol ;D

oh boy, that means I need a wheel chair, some anti-wrinkling lotion.... and a tomb. oh man... okay... I will start digging, and Ill let my mom pick me a stylish coffin...LOL

oh my(lol).. ok um i'm Silvia, I just turned 13!! I go to St. Mark's Church in Michigan i have a older brother on Tasbeha i'd tell you who he is but i'd insult the family name and I LOVE BANANAS
  • Hi :) my name is Dany!!! yaay lol, I'm 19, turning 20 this year, and I live in Montreal, canada...yea its sad i know lol. umm i belong to the st. george & st. joseph church up here, and thats about all i have to say. hmm, tasbeha rocks as many have you have previously, and also chicken. chicken is very good too. i love learning hymns, and i think i might be going to microbiology & immunology next year...GO BIO!!! yay!!! lol thats all there is to my life...quite simple. nice knowing more about all of u!
  • [quote author=Dany link=board=6;threadid=1610;start=15#msg26829 date=1117574204]GO BIO!!! yay!!!

NOOO Go BIO...I am a bio major and I hate it...LOL :'(

Anyway. I am Marianne...18...here in Rochester NY. I go to St Mark church and abouna Shenouda Maher serves there. I am addicted to tasbeha.org ;D
  • Then why did you chose to major in bio if you hate it?!?!?
    oh and im also a really poopy deacon and i enjoy soccer (coolest sport on the planet)
  • good question...lol...i wanna be a doctor tht's y...lol
  • Hi Nansy.. My name is Mina. I'm 21 ..I live in Ephrata, Pennsylvania. I go to St. Mary Church, Lancaster.. Hope you will like this site, and get to know more people :)
  • Hello, I'm Christine. I'm 14 turning 15 in January. I go to St Mark's in toronto canada. I love volleyball and soccer and church in general. Enjoy this site!