Do Copts like to hang out at coffee shops? Or is that a myth?

Personally, I am blessed to live not less than two block from the nearest Dunkin' Donuts.

Because everybody knows Dunkin' Donuts coffee is the best, yeah?

Comments

• edited November 2014
    Im shaking my head in disagreement 

Everyone knows that Starbucks is absolutely thee best, and although dunkin donunts was more prominent in the 90s, it totally died out. 

But ever since social media became a thing, there's no such thing as 'hanging out' anymore. Like, I don't even know what that means ;p

So do copts like to 'hang out' at coffee shops? I say no
  • edited November 2014
    In East Brunswick, that's a different story.  I hated the Starbucks there because I couldn't study without the occasional saying hi to a random Copt. :P

So the answer is yes, some Copts do in fact hang out at coffee shops like Starbucks (or the DD next to it even!) if there's a large population of them in the area.
  • edited November 2014
    @copticstrength Sorry to say, my friend, but Dunkin Donuts coffee is the superior coffee. Dunkin Donuts is also a superior coffee shop. Dunkin Donuts makes two things: Coffee, and Donuts. Okay three things. Breakfast all day. Most around here (I'm blessed to live in the Northeast) have free wifi.

• Although I wonder if location doesn't have just as much to do.

I used to live in an area, they didn't have a Dunkin Donuts, in fact they didn't have drive-thru period.
    They had a good coffee shop called SLO Donuts.

My friend, is there a better business model than coffee and donuts?
  • Dunkin' Donuts FTW
  • edited November 2014
    Okay.

And how does this have anything to do with our faith?
  • Hello,

Personally, I am blessed to live not less than two block from the nearest Dunkin' Donuts.

Unfortunately, this is not the case. The entire Coptic Corner App (FULL Edition) for iPhone was written whilst in Starbucks coffee shop in Paris (Opera). 

The best features i've written were in Starbucks. Had I had written the app in Dunkin Donuts, it would never have sold. 

• Tim Horton's.
  • Hello,

Unfortunately, this is not the case. The entire Coptic Corner App (FULL Edition) for iPhone was written whilst in Starbucks coffee shop in Paris (Opera). 

The best features i've written were in Starbucks. Had I had written the app in Dunkin Donuts, it would never have sold. 

Lol! Nice!

• edited November 2014
    Never heard of it, I actually had to go to the app store to see what it's like. It looks awesome tho 
  • Tim Horton's.

+1