Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ti shoory elsakandary
  • To Christ _rose and faithful servant this is the recording of cantor lotfy cantor of elmorkosia in alexandria                                                                                                                          http://www.4shared.com/mp3/H2XaYWIgce/___lite.html?                                                                                                                                                                                    i put it in the page as i promised......i have a collection  of rare hymns for most of occasions ...if need something wrote to me                                                                                        bye ..
  • God Bless you and thank you very much and if you ever need anything you can write to me as well but I'm not very sure how well I will be able to help you... but I will do my best!

God Bless

• Hey Mina, I was wondering if you could re-upload this recording because it now says that it has been deleted by user. Please this would be very helpful. Thank You.
  • I have a recording by Wagdy Bishara if you want it.
  • Yes Please!!

God Bless
  • Meensasamy, can i get that?

Memorial for HH Pope Shenouda

Share |