God does not pursue us

edited December 2013 in Faith Issues
God lets us choose whether we want to spend eternity with Him or not.
He will not try to change our wrong views of scripture. Is this correct or not?
I have to give up my belief in universal salvation even as a hope as the church and most christians do not accept it and have condemned it. What do you think?
and if so How should I change my way of life when my father always wants me to work and I need other peoples help even unbelievers to help me when I am troubled. I choose an unbeliever as I don't discriminate and I think he is more diligent and talented as a gift from God to him
I won't be able to learn any skills as I need to collaborate.
Should I drop uni so I can witness to Christ when I spend so much of my parents money trying to get this degree
I don't know how I will survive on my own and noone would want to help me
But I want to believe in universal salvation and do good deeds to all people to be saved but I don't know if it is the devil fooling me. I don't want to go to hell

I just remembered this verse
Matthew 25:45-46
New King James Version (NKJV)
45 Then He will answer them, saying, ‘Assuredly, I say to you, inasmuch as you did not do it to one of the least of these, you did not do it to Me.’ 46 And these will go away into everlasting punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.”

The saints will judge the world and agree with Gods judgement
We know God is love but that does not mean all must enter heaven or that some would not go to hell