People who mock God by their sins

edited September 2013 in Faith Issues
I am not ashamed to say I believe such people will perish. I don't love them at all and I want nothing to do with them.
People who are not ashamed of their sins and they reject Jesus and true sorrow over sin I am happy they perish. So many days did God say to them to repent and they do not
The ones in danger are those who can embrace the truth or are christian already and sin anyway
"If we sin wilfully after we receive the knowledge of the truth there no longer remains a sacrifice for sin"
I by no means want to give the impression that sin is not serious by marrying someone who has no excuse
I hope I can escape these people as Samson escaped the philistines
I am talking about the abundance of sinners in hollywood movies or other sin cities. They try to make others sin therefore they are devils deserving to perish
"It is impossible for those who were once enlightened if they should fall away to renew the again to repentance"
I think such sinners will join satan in his fight against all the angels and so there will not be found a place in heaven for them any longer.
Those capable of remorse and truly seek salvation and do His will and love God and have an excuse might be saved and those truly devils having no excuse not to reject Jesus are devils and will be perish. To hate God without a cause is an unforgivable sin

those who practice such things are worthy of death not only do the same but also approve of those who practice them

they did not receive God's love

If I had known God was fair I would never have accepted or maybe even hoped for universal salvation

Why do they reject God by their sins? woe to those who call good evil and evil good. What more could have been done to My vineyard that I did not do to it?
Let grace be shown to the wicked and he will not learn righteousness

It could be the devil telling me to say this not because it is false but because when I make my decision on who to marry I will be severly scutinised and stumble other christians

they are devils seed but not all are very wicked. Those very wicked like satan will be damned perhaps but I wonder why they can not also just perish after heavier punishments since I doubt God would give the devil any ability to make them perish. If the devil is responsible he deserves to be damned

we should not be too compassionate towards those who sin willfully too many times as a response to rejection to God. I am talking about those who harden their hearts and hate Jesus. If someone is weak Christ is a compassionate high priest but God knows those who hate Him and do not take responsibility for their actions and care for the souls of others who are stumbling. But maybe some do not know they are hurting others then maybe God will forgive them. But those who know and do not care how they hurt other christians are guilty. They are condemned because they hate the righteous

Jude 1:22 And on some have compassion, making a distinction;[a] 23 but others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh.

1 Corinthians 6:9-10
New King James Version (NKJV)
9 Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals,[a] nor sodomites, 10 nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God.

Everyone must receive Jesus and follow Him according to their ability the things which are impossible with men are possible with God Jesus is the narrow gate he who enters by Him will be saved people need not forsake their family if they are willing to live with them nor to tell them they accepted Jesus they only need to be a good example and love others but sometimes there is nothing negative about leaving them

Really I can't really judge them I still don't know the truth
I hated them simply because I don't trust them and I thought they sin because they hate God
However they may do sins because they feel it is slack that people will be damned
I am judging those who know what they do
If not Father forgive them for they know not what they do
Those who sin because they pity others may be saved if they are worthy even if they do not receive Jesus but they will not be rewarded they will probably perish those who receive Jesus and do His will will be rewarded with all the saints
however all who do not receive Jesus out of love  may not be saved at all but they don't go to the devils hell