My Decision

edited June 2013 in Faith Issues
The problem with orthodox Christianity and Christianity in general is the below..

They say the right way is to follow the hard right way even if you suffer but they don't really love you for it. (Anyway that is not the problem you may see the problem below - ofcourse it is worth it anyway since people change by prayer)

People should stick to the way that they know works because noone cares about you but yourself

I don't want to be disrespectful to those who have helped me or act like Gods blessings mean nothing to me I will be untrue to me and my children and those neglected in the future like me (because i can not guarantee they will not suffer with false assurance )so I will live peaceably with all men and make it that everyone who is capable of repentance might be saved if not God will deal justly with them because it must be true repentance my religion is that God does not slumber in saving souls but gives everyone equal opportunity and tries everything to save people
Everyone with their free will probably have to accept Christ as if they were in earth if they are in hell but it may be too late by then but how can I pretend to know all things ?

Because what religion would teach a way and when you obey it you are criticised by even authorities of God (atleast some of the time but a big impact) and allow you to be abandoned and live with all heart break ? I don't mind a little heartbreak for myself but for other people I don't want to lie to them and I even did choose a way that makes me now not have self esteem issues even if I don't finish uni

I feel some people like to trap people into religion to keep them in bondage

I may like to be used by God but am I really or losing the potential to reach people ?

Forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved
I.e not even wanting them to be saved

Not even God is showing me the way

Actually I can't abandon church and holy communion I don't feel peace about that so I won't

Besides I hope you and the Church set its people free even probably by God
But am not depending

You see it is only fair when the whole world is born christian and everyone makes their own decisions even then noone should be tempted beyond what they can bear tempted more than others

Being orthodox puts you in a tough position which is that you can not truly have an influence on other people unless they become orthodox. Why should they try to be good at all if they can't come to God as they are but they have to make a very difficult decision first. Therefore there is no hope of true friendship among the unorthodox if you are orthodox it seems (they can not comprehend your love) because all you will have is acquaintances sinning but still perhaps they are without excuse. Also sin is bad enough that there is no excuse to continue in it unless you have become past feeling

The point of this post is to say I do not want as an orthodox not to be able to make friends and working together with people even for a hobby requires the feeling of mutual respect and love and care for another's well being that's why people says to avoid talk about religion and leave judgment to God who works to draw people to Himself 
People may persecute us because they fear us but this is completely unacceptable and I ask God if He is all powerful to force them to be helpful
Why put us to shame in front of people and make us poor and dull and useless and as though we are the ones who are useless in this world ?
And then my wife if I get one may think I am a loser and many people too
How can God put this on us if He does I don't think He does but mans teaching does
But that wife is completely unjustified