Fiji Mission

edited December 1969 in Faith Issues
Hey Everyone,

I just throught I'd send out this little news letter on the mission in Fiji. I'm the youth in the concert the furthest on the right in the picture. ;)

I hope you can all keep this mission in your prayers.

God bless,

CS

www.cocm.org.au

Comments

• may god bless your efforts
    keep it up :D
  • wow, that's brilliant. I had no idea that the Church was evangelizing in Fiji. May God protect and nurture your efforts!
  • heya CS,
    i like ur skirt :-)
    but mines are better :-)
    u should wear a skirt to church or even on Easter.....it really suits you....
    buhahahahahahahaa
    God Bless You and all ur missionary work,
    Love,
    Jenny
  • [quote author=+ + + link=board=1;threadid=1435;start=0#msg23430 date=1113117450]
    heya CS,
    i like ur skirt :-)
    but mines are better :-)
    u should wear a skirt to church or even on Easter.....it really suits you....
    buhahahahahahahaa
    God Bless You and all ur missionary work,
    Love,
    Jenny

lol i was gonna say nive skirt as well but hun your just pushing yoour luk to the max :) lol yes jenny the evil laugh always werks
    anyway thats brilliant CS GOD BLESS U :) ;) :D ;D
    im very interested in that stuff we have sum with church as well to thailand and shanghai china God willin i mite b goin so please pplz keep that in your prayers as well

GB ALL
    +FROG+
  • Hey Guys,

Thanks for the nice comments. I still have the skirt as you call it with me. We were forced to wear them by abouna in Fiji, all in good fun. I'm Scottish so I'm no stranger to being a man in a skirt and I'm sure mine will beat yours any day Jenny! ;) We're planning a trip for some of the Fijians to come to melbourne which should be really cool. :D

God bless,

CS