LORD Reign in me over all my dreams

edited February 2013 in Faith Issues
I have a dream to find the task of making video games and graphics within my capabilities as I am fascinated by how hard it seems to do or rather proud of my accomplishments of creating and how it will give me confidence in dealing with people and they will find me interesting to deal with and worthy of their time. People will feel blessed to meet me

but I am submitting that dream to God as I do not think the way is clear. If He really understood my desire for this dream I think He would comfort me and assure me knowing I have told God I am willing to work hard to make that dream achieved but He has to make me well taken care of. No dream which in unseeable if it can be achieved should sacrifice my family life and quality of life I do not want to be deceived

Comments

• the problem with not and with having a dream is it becomes competitive who makes the more money but that is life so I worry my kids will envy others and worry I can't support their dream

but if it was God's will for me to have a dream I would be able to forsee how all things will be taken care of with my dream. I can forsee that I can achieve the dream but I would have no money or my life will suffer elsewhere. But maybe that is normal look at THQ who is bankrupt now