I have been silent and good in order to make you love me

edited January 2013 in Faith Issues
but I cannot take this forum seriously and keep my sanity. I really want to leave this country
If I stay here in this forum I will become violent to myself or others

too many people make disturbing posts as if they can read my mind
it seems I can't be good how you want me to be I am not God. I will go crazy if I do all of your wishes you people here on this forum and listen to all your abuses of myself and other people

As much as I wanted to make you happy it seems I was not meant for this role or I would not go crazy or violent

I guess I just have an angry and worried temper

please don't take this offensively I say to all or most of you I am having the same feeling towards my family also

Comments

• What were Adam and Eve like before they fell into the temptation of sin?
  • they were peaceful natured is that what you mean?

• Yes they were. They were free from the burdon of sin. It was peace, and it is a peace that we seek when we get rid of the sin. Sorry have to go I'll come back later.

• Are you able to seek the peace God offers you?  I remember awhile ago saying we try not to do things to please others because you can never please them and be yourself. But to love them, which is to be yourself, and only accept them in respect that they are who they are,  that this has no bearing on what you accecpt and reject, but that God helps you to reject sin so that you and others aren't hurt by it.

I loved it when you quoted the bible. I saw more of you and a seeking of peace than you been angry.

I pray for God's mercy for you that He shows you His love and compassion.
  • Thanks Joshua I love you

• Love you too my brother in Christ. I feel a bit for you when you are in the little wars that are of this world, and the big ones. Sin is of this world, so we cling to the world because of sin instead of realizing that we are been saved from it all. Christ cleans us with His word. Sin leaves us empty. Christ gives us a full life by His word.

Love to hear from you.