I'm new to these postings

edited December 1969 in Introductions
hey i'm not new to this site but i'm new to these postings. this site my my #1 site i download everyday from it and i just love how it has soo much variety. Since holy week is coming up i have some notes on the long and hard songs. these notes are just not words but they are with the "hezat's" umm... they are called the hits or something like that. i'll will be posting again because i don't have the notes one me.

God Bless, René

Comments

• hey rene, welcome 2 dis site
    hope u find it adictive as mani of us have lol
    wel take care and hope 2 talk 2 u soon
  • hey mazza thanks for ur welcome to this site. and yes this site is very addictive, i'm on it day and nite. i said in my first post that i have notes for good friday hymns as well as for holy week. i tried to attach them but it said that the upload folder was full so i wrote an e-mail to the administartors and told them, hopfully i can attach them soon.

thanks, god bless, René
  • hey rene
    welcome to the postings on this site!
    this site is an addication- sometimes i dont think it's healthy being on here lol ;)

sounds like you've got interesting things to attatch, so i sure hope that the adimistrators do somthing about the whole attatching thing...

enjoy the postings!

take care and God bless
  • [quote author=socoolbishoy link=board=6;threadid=1406;start=0#msg23175 date=1112579959]
    welcome

i second that!
  • hey guys and gals i was thinking since i can't put these notes for holy week and good firday hymns then u can just e-mail me and i will gladly send them to u. my e-mail address is

[email protected]

god bless, rene
  • Hey René how are you...welcome, and may you help us grow, as it is our desire to help as our sister.