Not everyone who says to Me LORD LORD will enter the kingdom

edited December 2012 in Faith Issues
Now reading this I really feel inside that Jesus was in fact saying not everyone is going to heaven

Now God is called a fair judge which is why He gave everyone the chance to believe in Him the same chance to all the Israelites
Now Jesus talks about a sin not even being forgiven in the world to come

Today things are not all fair my sense of justice tells me
those who did not have the same opportunity to accept the gospel will be given in another world He says He has another flock who will hear His voice

So we must still pray for the dead but we can hope for all

Now the purpose of this post is to inform you that tasting the glories of the kingdom is not meant for all for all must repent
To be kinder I indulge the topic of seeking the lost by other means in another world who have reason to be lost but this does not seem practical to me and this does not mean all will repent given more grace "Let grace be shown to the wicked and he will not learn righteousness"

Many of Christs own fans will not enter the kingdom of God unless God accepts them from purgatory I will discuss from common sense what the righteous will agree to

He still might desire to save people after them going to a purgatory but I am just talking about fair justice assuming some will perish or be damned now after this death and I will talk about this same result perish or damnation at the end

Now to address the topic of damnation with all sensitivity it really is just a divorce the divorced sinner will be provided by her husband the LORD but will be separated from all that is His and His affection for all time unless the spouse is sorry then he/she will have a significantly reduced sentence or cease to exist
They will live away from the presence of the LORD they will still feel happy in hell perhaps (maybe like a new earth) but not complete they will live with weeping and gnashing of teeth when they remember the righteous

Now all will be dealt with tenderly God will draw all people to Himself by blessing them and they must respond to His love

But to taste of the kingdom of God how will that be fair to the righteous ? Who must be recompensed for the evil they have suffered and not reminded of the pain caused by the ungodly they have enough pain to be remembered for all eternity why have any more ?

All will know the LORD everyone will hear the message it is up to them to love Him or not

Now this is very fair you accused me of being a heretic because you did not want to challenge your traditions for fear of men and lack of love to God

It remains just as Jesus said to all the Jews Noone can come to Me I.e choose Jesus unless the Father who sent Him draws Him
Everyone who has learned from the Father comes to Jesus
He gave those Jews the choice to choose what is just in their eyes and the God that they will worship

Its not that God does not want to save. His love endures forever but their hate endures forever

I thought this sermon will make the world righteous but infact it may be a false gospel and make the world evil

Comments

• This was the sermon I was talking about

Now what to those people who did not hear this message because of our sins. I suppose If we repent then God will give them another chance or one or both of us will perish

I have wanted to preach this for a long time but I said after uni finishes