No bible no blessing from the LORD?

edited December 1969 in Faith Issues
I have come to understand that I should keep a strict bible study routine or the LORD will regret blessing me despite my parents suggestion to limit the bible to 30 minutes 
I guess that could be right so we don't blame God  30 minutes might be beneficial
But I stopped reading completely as when I was sick on a med not even bible reading made me control lust as I was suffering
Because the LORD wants to also guide areas of my life perhaps

Comments

• i read by chapters (one a day) not by minute... im glad you realize you should read the Bible, but dont let sickness or sinning get in the way of reading. feeling guilty enough to not go to God has been in the devil's book of tricks since the days of adam
  • Thanks sodr2

I like the idea of reading by chapters. I want to take it up. 2 chapters from OT and NT each day

The strongest temptation to stop me from doing good is Satan taking advantage of my sensitivity and social anxiety

When I start doing something good people start talking about the LORD in the train and laugh or talk about Him and why they don't want to follow Him
    Because they want me to seem peaceful in public but I want to be left alone in a sense they want me to control all my intrusive thoughts
    And the slightest thing will cause them to call God evil and turn away from Him

Even girls sometimes want attention from me it seems. They come and sit where I am maybe to see if I am a pharisee or not if I am worthy of them and then they leave when they think it may hurt me. What kind of human being does this? I am also accusing the coptic girls who might do this also

why ? And guys call me buddy (not that I hate that I like it but why do I feel I may fail if I am religious or on this forum) ? Why ? All the while while I am failing in my studies
  • Normally what you guys say can end up being true but I see no relation between guilt and me not reading the bible.
    Or maybe it is because I feel guilt because I have not studied thats why I don't want to read the bible.
    But when the university says you have not been studying hard I think to myself why did I read the bible and condemn myself
    but please tell me what would be left what more abundant life can I have after I am destroyed like this?
  • I have a sermon I want to preach but I feel people (whether outside of here or here)  may make me regret it as I will continue to have to defend it
    And I could reread it myself and regret it and could be nonsensical unhelpful trash with no use that was already said before but I will only learn so after I post it

the "sermon" or message is not related to this topic