Trouble with the Family Cat

edited December 1969 in Random Issues
We are having a problem with the family cat. My cousin went to church for the first time last week, he took communion but didnt swallow. He brought it home with him and fed it to the cat. Now the cat has been acting crazy. My cousin tried to smoke and the cat viciously attacked him and scattered the cigaretes in the mud so they were ruined. Then another time I went to my room and prayed the long hymn evlogimenos and when I got to the "oo-oo" part the cat started meowing as if it was trying to pray with me.  We tried talking to the priest but he thought we were joking. So he gave us some holy water and told us to spray it on the cat. Now its refusing to eat fish on Wednesdays and Fridays. What do we do.

Comments

• We are having a problem with the family cat. My cousin went to church for the first time last week, he took communion but didnt swallow. He brought it home with him and fed it to the cat. Now the cat has been acting crazy. My cousin tried to smoke and the cat viciously attacked him and scattered the cigaretes in the mud so they were ruined. Then another time I went to my room and prayed the long hymn evlogimenos and when I got to the "oo-oo" part the cat started meowing as if it was trying to pray with me.  We tried talking to the priest but he thought we were joking. So he gave us some holy water and told us to spray it on the cat. Now its refusing to eat fish on Wednesdays and Fridays. What do we do.

AHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAH
    AHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHHAHHAHAHAH
    AHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA
    HAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHHAHHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
    AHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Im sorry. The part about the oo-oo and the part about not eating fish on wednesdays and fridays killed me. I'm sorry, but you have to excuse me for the laughter on this one.

Ray
  • This made my day.
  • For some reason I kept thinking of the crazy cat on one of the Family Guy episodes that was tossing fire crackers at Peter and his family from the top of the fridge.
  • WWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHAWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHAWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Question: how for God's sake did your cousin gave communion to your cat??? And why?

• Hhhhhhhh you serious!?!?!?!?!

Lololololol XD thanks for saying this I'm going to be cracking up through the day now XD

lol - give him to the church maybe he will feel better there. And good kitty, trying to stop someone from smoking :D Tabacco should only be used in ceremonies - in my culture - which is why they give people disease because they are using them wrong (I'm part Blackfoot - marrying a Copt soon). Lol thanks that was awesome!!
  • wat the hell is this rubbish
  • Can we all just take a moment to remember this post! 
  • haha

oh my goodness if there was that laughing/crying emoji here I would put like 1000 :D

was that actually real?
  • Can we all just take a moment to remember this post! 

Hahahahaha Ray! Is this the 2 year anniversasry?