Our heart should not trust too much in the World for stability

edited November 2012 in Faith Issues
Fairness is not guaranteed in this world. It is only by chance that some would become successful perhaps. Not saying anyone should not try. Let them quit after they put their best and take advantage of what is in the world and what kindness is left in the world
If Fairness was guaranteed and this is God's world the police would not have been able to keep me in a mental hospital for 5 hours for something little (yet extreme) which I did. Okay they could do that.. but they could not keep me there for a year or 2 if I did not promise on my parents suggestion that I would stop going on this forum.H

I did not hurt anyone physically. I simply yelled you must get baptised and take holy communion to go to heaven as protestants were giving up scary pamplets talking about knowing that eternal hell is a fact and I felt they are manipulating and trying to annoy people like me

How do I cope with authorities being able to do that to me?

I know it is my fault

Anyway I will be off after this post to ensure and prove that this forum does not make me an extremist crazy or an exaggerated passionate man anymore

I hope my dad would accept me to live my life in a mental hospital but I don't think he could..

I am thinking since I will live forever in heaven after this and there I will have my riches stored or will start my new life there perhaps I should go to church every week not fearing the outcome of anything in the world?

That should be a certain thing that I am safe from God's judgement because it is not guaranteed He wants me to seek to be wealthy here others teach

I want to teach my children and grandchildren if I have any that church is the only important thing.. to teach your children to think only about church and enough money for food and shelter and accept whatever entertainment the church gives you or others.. yet I can't but wonder how that will leave our grandest children who suffer the effects of our choices.. some people are not giving up riches for God they just don't see the good that comes from it!

The fulfilment and peace we get from being guided by the Holy Spirit in Church being sure we are ready to do all the will of God is better than controlling our own life
Because our ways are most successful when guided by God and we can edify one another and not be selfish you may get money on your own but you can only get a heart of love and to share it wisely from church
That is assuming all our priests are truly able to shepherd us up perfectly

I don't know if authorities realise the magnitude of what they were doing.. forcing me perhaps to not have children and have no self esteem
also I should have realised the magnitude of what I did.. I guess after 2 years I am free to go back and work but I won't go to get a degree anymore
and noone can value the education more than myself.. because I am in it to fulfill my dreams and potential and vision.. and they should not extinguish that fire and lamp
You copts would keep it against me forever that I am a crazy man and an idiot throwing away my life and my parents money..
you have something in you which only respects the successful and idolises them having partiality in your hearts

I would have lost all compassion and respect from you guys suffering your lack of love and hypocrisy if I was still in the mental hospital

Or perhaps God will not suffer us to be moved?

If any of the police come here which arrested me I apologise for the harsh language and swear words I kept yelling as I was blaming..

I have to stop now posting even though I felt like learning on here but I have to find another way I know it is a bad example for those who need support in their struggles but if it is Gods will He will make a way to bring me back without sinning

Comments

•   We can't force anyone Mike as they have free will and once they feel it is forced they will reject, even if it is God we are talking about. Jesus didn't force anyone, but showed who He was, and righteous and helped people. Be at peace Mike and live in Jesus by your good character.
  • I apologise for misleading people I don't have enough faith that God will prosper our ways if we are lazy but go to church
    I used to go to church every sat and Sunday when I was studying physiotherapy but I failed due to not studying because I had many distractions
    My dad was disappointed in me while yet comforting me
    I think praying helps  laziness but still we can't overindulge
    I wanted to kill myself for failing physiotherapy
    God made six days for work
    A little sleep a little slumber so shall your poverty come on you

Maybe I am being a hypocrite I would hope I can endure failure but that does not eliminate the fact that I feel my life has been destroyed for I can not see a better way to live it.
  • Actually I did not say unless you are baptised and take the holy communion you can not go to heaven I said if you do not get baptised and take holy communion you are going to an eternal hell
  •   Sorry Mike but I don't agree with you. It is because it would be better if you found a lost sheep than try and convince someone who thinks they are living life ok the way they are. They will feel defencive if you say to them, they are going to eternal hell because they didn't get baptised. Jesus started the church, so that is the place to start. Invite them, because she is the bride of Christ and they will see the beauty of her, her spiritual treasure. If they are searching and want to be close to God, then invite them please.

• Dear MikeforJesus,

"God loves you just as you are" ...I think you need to believe this sentence for yourself. Don't link God with every bit of noise and  distractions Satan creates in your life. God is beyond your life. God is greater than your daily troubles. What is happening clouds your judgement of God and what you think of God will bounce back and destroy what is life for you. God created this whole universe. Unless you make peace with God, even the air you breath and the wind stand against you. Forget yourself and you will be happy, after all we are better if forgotten. Let God rules your life.
      " If you pray don't worry, if you are worried then you did not pray. "

Life is short, make most of it praising God because He deserve it. Always count yourself to be a very lucky person because God let you live another day.
  • Thanks Brother