Hopefully one last topic: On Converting Unbelievers

edited October 2012 in Faith Issues
I really think it was not God's will to make war between families.
Jesus said I did not come to bring peace on earth but a sword. There has to be fights just as I have fighted with my parents over some religious things but they know that I love them.
But this is the same God who said Love believes all things hopes all things love never fails
The same God who said honor your parents and not to abandon them to sacrifice to the LORD.
The same God who said Honor all people.
The same God who said "Peace on earth and good will towards man"

Why should we make it so hard for an unbeliever to be saved? not only they will not be saved but they will be damned in fire without any hope of release but it is easier for a believer to be saved (they are the sons of the kingdom as all the jews were they are the natural branches it is expected of them to continue in Him) As God gave the prodigal son the freedom
to choose his way let them choose their way and pray for them to return without passing any judgement
However there is a time to save with fear pulling them out of the fire. For those who choose not to repent are treasuring up great wrath for themselves and every small offense will not be payed for by His blood and all their haughtiness must disappear if they ever enter the kingdom

If you really love your parents o you who was born lost and seperated from God you would obey God and not man for He does not wish to harm you
"Peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you"
By obeying God you will pray for your parents.
So lets draw others to Christ and tell them to honor their parents just as Elijah will do. Let them be a christian because they love their parents. Let them have the freedom to accept Christ in their heart while they be muslims, jew, buddhist etc in their places of worship
Be good children and witness for your parents

The point of this post is christianity today is a great shame. It is causing all the evil's between families and the lack of spread of God's kingdom perhaps and is making it hard for others to continue their walk in Jesus and making others become a human wreck and destroying people's lives and giving them despair
None of the law makes any sense.. we have no duty towards our neighbor anymore because we justify the injustice we see in the world saying they should be hurting

Can you blame the unbelievers for killing christians for converting muslims to christians if it is making those converts hate their parents?
ofcourse but are they hating without a cause?